Would you rather revive Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein?

Who would you revive from the dead?

• Total voters

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Gaddafi
1702757131257.png

Versus

Saddam Hussein
1702757585274.png

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Added point: both would be revived with their countries at their peak.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I believe Saddam is the objectively correct answer. Gaddafi had this weird thing of promoting Shi'ism.
๐Ÿค” maybe I am biased but I feel like Gaddafi had a certain je ne sais quoi feeling about him. He was also avant garde with his plans for Africa.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Also gaddafi had drip

Attachments

• IMG_2752.jpeg
    IMG_2752.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2753.jpeg
    IMG_2753.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2754.jpeg
    IMG_2754.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2755.jpeg
    IMG_2755.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 34
๐Ÿค” maybe I am biased but I feel like Gaddafi had a certain je ne sais quoi feeling about him. He was also avant garde with his plans for Africa.
Ghaddafi was a moron bro. Libya is top 10 in the world for proven oil reserves and it has a small population. They shouldโ€™ve been rich and developed like the Khaleeji countries

Instead of financing wars and invaliding neighboring countries like Chad, he shouldโ€™ve developed his country. Libya shouldโ€™ve been the most developed country in the Muslim world. Instead it turned into a failed state riddled with conflict

Saddam wasnโ€™t good either, but he was MUCH better than Ghaddafi. Iraq at one point was the strongest country in the Middle East

Unlike dumbass Ghaddafi it took a full on invasion and 2 other wars to overthrow Saddam. Whereas Ghaddafi was toppled by CIA rebels

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Tbh Gaddafi was the Mozart of dictators.

He took over Libya in his twenties, he was younger than many SSpot users lmao.

Imagine a 27 year old going to Gamal Abdel Nasser and lecturing him on Pan-Arabism.

:dead:

World

VIP
I don't know what crimes Gaddafi did, but I know Saddam committed genocide against Kurds so im gonna revive gaddafi.

reer

VIP
Ghaddafi was a moron bro. Libya is top 10 in the world for proven oil reserves and it has a small population. They shouldโ€™ve been rich and developed like the Khaleeji countries

Instead of financing wars and invaliding neighboring countries like Chad, he shouldโ€™ve developed his country. Libya shouldโ€™ve been the most developed country in the Muslim world. Instead it turned into a failed state riddled with conflict

Saddam wasnโ€™t good either, but he was MUCH better than Ghaddafi. Iraq at one point was the strongest country in the Middle East

Unlike dumbass Ghaddafi it took a full on invasion and 2 other wars to overthrow Saddam. Whereas Ghaddafi was toppled by CIA rebels
saddam brutal ruthless and also highly competent. he ran a sectarian country. managed to have an army that defeated local rebellions and could repel iran. while not suffering a military coup. he kept the shia threat at bay.

saddam brutal ruthless and also highly competent. he ran a sectarian country. managed to have an army that defeated local rebellions and could repel iran. while not suffering a military coup. he kept the shia threat at bay.
Exactly. Both were brutal but at least Saddam was competent

Ghaddafi had much fewer obstacles to overcome, yet Saddam was far more successful as a leader

Ghaddafi was lunatic fit for a comedy movie. He is no way comparable to Saddam

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I respect the xoog of the xaarbash but bro's foreign policy was like a socially awkward kid in school. By the time he invaded ethiopia he had no real allies and support. If he just spent some time building relationships he could've gotten international support and the victory would be so macaan every Somali would be creaming thinking about the March to Abyssinia.

Ethiopia was fucked even back then even more so, his timing was good and his invasion successful at first. All he needed was to build international support through a few years of building relations with other states and he would've went down as the greatest Somali leader. But alas he went a bit crazy and decided to bomb isaaq and all the other stuff.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I respect the xoog of the xaarbash but bro's foreign policy was like a socially awkward kid in school. By the time he invaded ethiopia he had no real allies and support. If he just spent some time building relationships he could've gotten international support and the victory would be so macaan every Somali would be creaming thinking about the March to Abyssinia.

Ethiopia was fucked even back then even more so, his timing was good and his invasion successful at first. All he needed was to build international support through a few years of building relations with other states and he would've went down as the greatest Somali leader. But alas he went a bit crazy and decided to bomb isaaq and all the other stuff.
Also a jaw so weak it would be a struggle for him to fold a towel.