Would you rather (Quarantine edition)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The game is simple, ask a would you rather question and the person below you has to answer then after the member answers they ask another question.

Would you rather be stuck on an island with no essentials or be stuck in a city full of gang bangers and killers?

The game is simple, ask a would you rather question and the person below you has to answer then after the member answers they ask another question.

Would you rather be stuck on an island with no essentials or be stuck in a city full of gang bangers and killers?
Stuck in the city full of gang bangers and killers since I can just join a gang for protection and try to escape once I see an opportunity

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
6 with a good personality :manny:

Would you rather live in Brazilian shantytown or SA shantytown. State your reason. :mjlol:

Brazilian shantytown because I like brazilian women :mjlol:

Would you rather Have no one to show up for your Wedding or your funeral?

Brazil I would run the favelas and SA niggas scare me :tocry: they got nothing to lose which is when you are truly free.

Would you rather 5 feet tall or be 68iq

6 with a good personality :manny:

Would you rather live in Brazilian shantytown or SA shantytown. State your reason. :mjlol:
Brazilian shantytown since they're just favelas so they'd be pretty easy to sneak out of and I'd probably look less out of place

Oh yeah and the Brazilian women too I forgot about that but also 68 IQ cuz I can improve it with effort but can't do anything about height

I think we on the same website :ftw9nwa:
Deadass?
200.gif

toeless.

would you rather be a billionaire and live for another 20 years, or be broke but live for another 70 years. assume both in good health.

toeless.

would you rather be a billionaire and live for another 20 years, or be broke but live for another 70 years. assume both in good health.
Are you sure? You are going to be unbalanced for the rest of your life and have dead legs forever lol.

Trending

Latest posts