Would you rather marry an Ajnabi Muslim or a Somali Christian?

Ajnabi Muslim or Somali Christian

• Ajnabi Muslim

• Somali Christian

• i ain't gettin married lmao #single4life

Results are only viewable after voting.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
aboowe abaayo fiiri noh

khaniisiin waa la idin maleeyaa
i think y’all sound like you smoked 73 heavy blunts in the last hour and haven’t drunk water in the last four days, and watched 84 hindi movies with a monotone voice
oh well

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
i think y’all sound like you smoked 73 heavy blunts in the last hour and haven’t drunk water in the last four days, and watched 84 hindi movies with a monotone voice
oh well
you lot sound like a gay bantu person speaking oromo with an italian accent

its better being stoned on 73 heavy blunts ngl

oh well

Last edited:

a y a n

VIP
you lot sound like beautiful angelic souls that will have better voices than you ever will and that I’m just an angry waqooyi nigga that still has a heavy nasty british accent

its a lot better being stoned on 73 heavy blunts ngl

oh well
i’d say it obviously isn’t cause your throat and lungs are literally gone

nigga you would literally take a “pretty” christian mali girl knowing that she’ll spend some time in jahannam?
ouch

Yes, I can't put anyone in heaven even if I wanted.

The prophet couldn't save his uncle who raised him, he's condemned to the eternal fire.

a y a n

VIP
Yes, I can't put anyone in heaven even if I wanted.

The prophet couldn't save his uncle who raised him, he's condemned to the eternal fire.
but still she has a higher likelihood of arguing with you on the deen and your risking your children’s chances at jannah
a muslim wife would almost always be better than a christian because being somali doesn’t get you to jannah
plus an ajnabi can include people like afars which are literally nearly the same people as us

Somali Christian any day. I am a man so my kids will always be what I am. Not to mention, marrying somali has the benefit of preserving my ethnicity, and I can always persuade them into mending their ways. You are retarded and are just looking for an excuse to sate your ajinabi fetish if you choose em over your own.

34 votes to ajinabi and only 8 for somali. You guys disgust me:vqbuyv0:

a y a n

VIP
Somali Christian any day. I am a man so my kids will always be what I am. Not to mention, marrying somali has the benefit of preserving my ethnicity, and I can always persuade them into mending their ways. You are retarded and are just looking for an excuse to sate your ajinabi fetish if you choose em over your own.

does your deen mean nothing to you?

but still she has a higher likelihood of arguing with you on the deen and your risking your children’s chances at jannah
a muslim wife would almost always be better than a christian because being somali doesn’t get you to jannah
plus an ajnabi can include people like afars which are literally nearly the same people as us

Whenever non-Muslim girls I'm dating want to talk about our future or marriage I always make them agree on our potential children being raised as Muslim and me naming our sons. I'm very proud of my heritage and identity.

Besides I did say I was superficial in caring about how she looks. If she's smoking hot I'd take the risk, realistically in a few generations our descendants will assimilate into white society, genes will dilute and they won't be Muslim. That disaster is coming no matter what.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

it's all fun and games until your kids tell you God is three in one:silanyolaugh:

Trending