Would you rather have a gay son or a rapist son?

Choose wisely

• Gay son

• Rapist son

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Disown?
I’m surprised mercury
When did you change?
It is not right to drop your own flesh for things he/she cannot control
Such as sexuality
The brain is wired differently
As a parent
The only choice you have is to love and respect their decisions
Unconditional love !
if hes gay hes out on his own

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What if your wife is against that ?

Wont happen she would kick him out aswell thing is if youre gay youre not muslim no more

And its easier to have someone who got low imaan go come back to islam But gay thats not something Someone can change

Wont happen she would kick him out aswell thing is if youre gay youre not muslim no more

And its easier to have someone who got low imaan go come back to islam But gay thats not something Someone can change

Well at least y’all agree on something I guess
:nvjpqts:

My abo didn’t come out of my vagina and I didnt carry him for nine months :ftw9nwa:
But since he is my abo I would be surprised
Feel a bit awkward
And tell him it’s his life
Allah is not going to ask me about him
Why not? Your dad openly commitin sins and you enable him by saying it's his life
Bystanders are also guilty

Why not? Your dad openly commitin sins and you enable him by saying it's his life
Bystanders are also guilty

What am I suppose to do exactly
How am i enabling it by understanding I can’t dictate his life choices to act on what he cannot control?
Anyways we have different opinions that won’t change ....so later aboowe :nvjpqts:

If I ever found out my son was a khaniis who spends his free time with other niiman commiting heinous acts that of the people of Luut got destroyed for...

I'm fucking sending him to Somalia one way flight and forcing an arranged marriage with one of his cousins.

Why accept one and not the other?
Cause Im not stupid enough to believe that you can change genders bullshit.

I don't give a f*ck if my kids are gay though, doesn't bother me one bit!

Me being pro gay doesn't mean I'm okay with a mental illness being normalized by general society

Women of all races tend to be socially liberal. Tons of studies on this.

Men are socially conservative. That's why more men oppose homosexuality than females.

And that's why it's mostly women in this thread that support LGBT.

Makes sense.

A
Women of all races tend to be socially liberal. Tons of studies on this.

Men are socially conservative. That's why more men oppose homosexuality than females.

And that's why it's mostly women in this thread that support LGBT.

Makes sense.

Lsma

Most Somali homophobic guys that I chatted on this issue will prefer their daughter becoming a lesbian rather than their son becoming gay. It’s breeding the guardians of the patriarchal system.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Rape is just a result of not being able to control your sexual urges, ry is sexual deviancy, its more much degenerate.

We need a topic on SS so we can discuss if homosexuality is something you are born with or not. I can´t imagine someone willingly as a man wants dick, to me and other heterosexual men it sounds absolutely absurd. But from my observation they can´t help it, it´s not like we make a effort to like women, we just do.

So my question is, do you think these people even from somali households are thought to be gay? Makes no sense because our culture is not allowing any sorts of khaanis behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending