Would you rather be born in Somalia or Palestine?

Somalia or Palestine

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalia’s 2020 GDP is 5 billion. Way less than Palestine.
Why didn’t you use that first? Before according to you palestine had an economy nearly 20 times larger than Somalia but now it’s reduced to 3 times. A significant difference to most people. Enough to change their decision, don’t you think?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalia has a gdp lower than Palestine 🤣

No shit Sherlock.

Somalis essentially tore their own society to the bare minimum and even the most developed areas have barely built it back up.

Ofc our economy is weaker but that’s temporary. Palestine’s position isn’t.

The straw man couldn’t be more prominent smh.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Somalia, at least we have sovereignty and freedom , the current situation is only temporary whereas Palestinians will have no land in 20-30 years time .

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Our GDP will increase once shabab is eradicated and the diaspora returns to help with creating more jobs and with agriculture and industrialization inshallah

it’s not irrational. Jews hate muslims and they already control the US and are using the US to destabilize many muslim countries (including Somalia).

If you think Jews are chummy with Somalia then I’ve got some news for you lol.

Lmao if I controlled America I would also use it in my interest many ethnic groups are doing what the Jews have done including the Armenians, the Chinese, the Hispanics etc

So what?

You would rather be occupied by Israel, have no freedom, face genocide, for only 3x the GDP of Somalia? Is that how cheap you are?

Apart from the Palestinians living in the occupied territories, Palestine is a sovereign nation with a better quality of life than Somalis living in Somalia.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Apart from the Palestinians living in the occupied territories, Palestine is a sovereign nation with a better quality of life than Somalis living in Somalia.

The entirety of Palestine is occupied.

Where is this info coming from??

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I'd rather get killed in Qarax Shabaab than by Jews occupying. So born Somalia yes