Would you marry your cousin?

Would you marry your cousin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never. Not only is it disgusting but the children can have severe defects.

I watched that programme and it made me extremely sad to see how those children suffer. People who get married to their cousins and continue to have disabled children should be locked up for child abuse.

Also please don't tell me that this doesn't happen in Somali communities I personally know a Somali family that have 3 generations of cousin marriages going. It may not be common but it does happen.

You say yourself it's not common...I actually know more families who are NOT married to their cousins with disabled children than the other way round. But, yeah, you are defo entitled to your own opinion :)

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I would never. Not only is it disgusting but the children can have severe defects.

I watched that programme and it made me extremely sad to see how those children suffer. People who get married to their cousins and continue to have disabled children should be locked up for child abuse.

Also please don't tell me that this doesn't happen in Somali communities I personally know a Somali family that have 3 generations of cousin marriages going. It may not be common but it does happen.
Actually I think it's very common. My mom's friend married her cousin and their kids look very beautiful. I would do it if my cousin was hot.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I thought you were not attracted to Somali men?
I'm not. But it's not because I'm racist towards them I just Don't find many hot. I've only found maybe 2 in my whole entire life as hot. Still trying to communicate with the first one that I fell I thought was hot at the age of 13. He's kinda short though and I have a 6 foot threshold....

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I'm not. But it's not because I'm racist towards them I just Don't find many hot. I've only found maybe 2 in my whole entire life as hot. Still trying to communicate with the first one that I fell I thought was hot at the age of 13. He's kinda short though and I have a 6 foot threshold....

I use to have a 6 foot threshold too lol but sometimes a guy is too hot for that stupid rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending