Would you marry a non-virgin?

Would you marry a non virgin?

• Total voters

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Did you read the research? They found male DNA inside women who never had children or an abortion. That means a women stores the DNA remnants of every man she has unprotective sex with. Science is crazy
"research", do you take everything at face value? Look it up yourself, that shit is lacking heavily.
Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.32.21 AM.png

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
since I am chaste (virgin)
then no, if I weren't then
I wouldn't care technically
I'm not all THAT picky tbh
Clean (virgin-pure) is better

As a guy, if you're not a virgin yourself then you need to be a bit more forgiving (but within limits obvsly, we're not Reddit cucks lol). I think the circumstances around them not being a virgin is more important than the lack of virginity itself tbh:manny:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
As a guy, if you're not a virgin yourself then you need to be a bit more forgiving (but within limits obvsly, we're not Reddit cucks lol). I think the circumstances around them not being a virgin is more important than the lack of virginity itself tbh:manny:

I never had sex before, I prefer to reserve it for a special princess to be.
Only the life creator who I shall not name will know who I am made for.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Those that had it, shouldn't make demands on partner reservation because,
It doesn't make sense for those that already had it to demand purity from other.
HOWEVER - DON'T STOP BEING RESPONSIBLE (even having it) don't do haram.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Virginity cannot be incontroveribly proven. It can only be assumed based on someone's testimony alone. That requires some degree of trust and educated guesswork based on lifestyle, romantic history, mannerisms and even that isn't bullet proof. Most men interested in long term relationships favour sexual chastity and even in the more sexually permissive west less partners are favoured over more. Generally, why wish to invest resources in a wildcard. For starters, there is the fear of infidelity, problem of sexual appraisal, fear that sexual expectations will not be fulfilled along with fear of weakened commitment to marriage and its possible disillusion which equates to major financial losses. I do not agree with deception as I feel a marriage premised on lies has a shaky foundation. But the pragmatist in me knows human nature and the self-preservation tactics of others can make them stretch the truth when the stakes are high.​

Trending