Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Not a big deal as long she dresses in a modest way and have garbasaar on her head wouldn't bother me, no jeans or t shirts though, i would take the somali dress than Hijabi anyday.

00-halima-aden.jpg

Not a big deal as long she dresses in a modest way and have garbasaar on her head wouldn't bother me, no jeans or t shirts though, i would take the somali dress than Hijabi anyday.

00-halima-aden.jpg
What about Halima herself? I know she's a hijabi but she isn't the most modest and literally models.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What about Halima herself? I know she's a hijabi but she isn't the most modest and literally models.

Didn't even notice it was Halimo Walahi, I random choose the picture from google and didn't pay attention to her face, I didn't know she was that tall though.
:ooh:

She is miskin who is trying make an honest buck, better than being known as pirates and terrorists than a hijab wearing model.
:yousmart:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The scarf itself isn't important to me at all idc if other niggas see her hair the rest of her clothing matter more. Some if y'all gonna let ur wife walk around in tights and tanktop because shes wearing hijab :francis:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Chilllĺlll we're not gonna go THAT far... :susp:
I'm just saying for some niggas it REALLY do be like that goof ass niggas will diss a modest halimo because she's wearing no hijab and then praise the ho that's tooting it up for free because she has hijab on

I honestly don't know.

I've seen girls who wear hijabs but act super qashin on the low, and I've met girls without hijabs who are actually very conservative.

Naah has to be hijab (shariah) minimum, how can you expect her to give you your rights, if shes not fulfilling her right to Allah?

Not wearing hijab is a surface marker for many underlying issues.

I'd rather marry a traditional Muslim girl from a good family, it's a better insurance policy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jungle

VIP
If her mum and siblings all uncovered or ratchet thats a deal breaker tbh. If she comes from a decent family im calm with it.

I dont get why guys are worried about marrying a "promiscious" girl that is reformed or whatever other terms there are.

I believe If you are actually a religious, good guy dude, youll get a religious good girl. Ive seen guys and girls try be strategic and market themselves, it never works lol cuz often youre probably getting duped in the same way even if you think you arent. Allahs just, in life you get what you deserve and earn