Would you marry a ajnabi man/woman

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
The children will be Somali since Soomaalinimo comes from the father.
no the kids will be half mutts not somali,the mother has more influence on a growing child. Would you want you children to be influenced by some fithy ajnabi culture?

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
no the kids will be half mutts not somali,the mother has more influence on a growing child. Would you want you children to be influenced by some fithy ajnabi culture?
Sharciyan waa Soomaali

Culture wise idk really depends on the upbringing

My half mutt children would be raised like proper Somalis idgaf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Sharciyan waa Soomaali

Culture wise idk really depends on the upbringing

My half mutt children would be raised like proper Somalis idgaf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the mehr for the daughter would be 50k if she's half cadaan lmao
What if she was full somali? Would she still deserve 50k meher??? Internal racism and self hate wallahi. I feel sorry for your future half white daughter. Fetishizing her simply for being white:gaasdrink::farmajoyaab:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Reasons why ajnabis are better

Thanks @Abdalla and @steamdevelopment for the info below

5 reasons Faraxs why should marry out

1) texture wise non Madow ajnabi girls are everything Xalimos want to be i.e they have jilic hair, are light skin and have a narrow nose

2) They are obedient and submissive. No more buuq as your word and wishes supersede her wishes.

3) they take nutrition and healthy lifestyle serious. No more baruur and baasto every day

4) They contribute to your finance. She will work and if she isnt working she will be a very low budget wife. Unlike Xalimo who expects you to bankroll her gaajo family in hellhole Somalia. You wont be a regular at amal xawaalad

5) More privacy. This is an extension of the no buuq advantages, but you wont have to deal with her million family members.

Xalimos are a thing of the past. Explore the world and avenge us for the humiliating past ten years

Why you should marry an ajanabi

1: You do not have to deal with Somali in-laws

2: Your mixed-kid will look gorgous

3: They are employed and have not been raised trough sexist norms

4: They take equal share in the household as given, not as an ask.

5: You do not need to be religious around them

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I ALWAYS KNEW that you're into ajnabis. Unfortunately for you inta bassaboorkaga jeexjeexo aa somalia ka tuura. I'll wed you to my cousin cawrala. Taas Waa balaan.:trumpsmirk::hillarybiz:
Yeah u ain’t coming to Seattle for sure for sure :susp:
I go to work and you talkin to other men:camby:
Imma need to find me some Syrian women:banderas:
These xalimos are uffuff :pachah1:if I ever cuff one I give full permission to castrate me:ooh:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I will marry a beautiful self loving proud Somali woman. :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

There are a few left. I gotta hurry up.

Trending