Would you look for marriage if you are a work in progress?

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
You should be married when you can't take it anymore and you put that energy into becoming an acceptable version of yourself and succeed enough to attract a good halimo.

SaMale

I’m not a man
Oh, sorry then I think for a women, to become someone who would be sought after in marriage, you have a lot less work to do then men.
Just be close to Allah, learn how to take care of yourself physically and mentally in all ways you can, don't stress, and then if you feel you need marriage start looking, and dont settle for an idiot or a man below your standards. Something random, does your name begin with the letter H?

Oh, sorry then I think for a women, to become someone who would be sought after in marriage, you have a lot less work to do then men.
Just be close to Allah, learn how to take care of yourself physically and mentally in all ways you can, don't stress, and then if you feel you need marriage start looking, and dont settle for an idiot or a man below your standards. Something random, does your name begin with the letter H?
No lmao what in the horoscope 💀. But yeah you’re right

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Tbh I don't think anyone is a finished product tbh.

Just as you are a working progress there is many guys out there that are also working progress. You could come together and build a life together and work on each other in the process.

But at the same time there are things that you would have to learn pre marriage, like the rights of the spouse Islamically and the roles and responsibilities of the wife and husband.

But I am against this idea you have to be a ' finished product' before qualifying for marriage because that will just delay marriage which wcould lead to haram and zina.

It's best to keep your intention pure and get married for the sake of Allah and to guard your private parts. Inshallah Allah will put barakah in the marriage and it could lead to fixing some issues you are facing

Hope that helps.

SaMale

Noo my name doesn’t start with an H 🤣 I meant you’re right about what you said
Okay, I guess my psychic skills are off today.
You said you struggle with anxiety and some depression why don't you just be happy?

SaMale

Tbh I don't think anyone is a finished product tbh.

Just as you are a working progress there is many guys out there that are also working progress. You could come together and build a life together and work on each other in the process.

But at the same time there are things that you would have to learn pre marriage, like the rights of the spouse Islamically and the roles and responsibilities of the wife and husband.

But I am against this idea you have to be a ' finished product' before qualifying for marriage because that will just delay marriage which wcould lead to haram and zina.

It's best to keep your intention pure and get married for the sake of Allah and to guard your private parts. Inshallah Allah will put barakah in the marriage and it could lead to fixing some issues you are facing

Hope that helps.
Hit the nail on the head.

SaMale

Poor? Get rich.
Stupid? Become smart
Sad? Engineer and manipulate your surroundings and life to the point that every possibility or variable imaginable takes you to one destination called happiness and contentment and depression becomes so unnecessary and seems so idiotic to you that you become freed from it by telling yourself it doesn't exist and that if you don't appreciate what you have now God will keep taking from you until you realize the importance of small things.
Unmarried? Find a bleedin partner.
Life is so simple, but people assume simple means easy and they are so wrong. Life is tough but it isn't confusing once you search for truth and get rid of prejudices and experiences that make you believe you have experience.