Would you let your wife...

Would you let your wife dress inappropriately?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters
Why do majority of Somali men in the west lack Gheera when it comes to their wives?
If anything they encourage them to dress a certain way that conflicts with Islam.

Also, should women run for the hills when they are sought after by these men?

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because of what Allah has preferred one with over the other and because of what they spend to support them from their wealth.” [Sûrah an-Nisâ’: 34]

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Why would you let your wife.

Wear tight shorts. That just gets 1ncels horny when she walks down the street.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why do majority of Somali men in the west lack Gheera when it comes to their wives?
If anything they encourage them to dress a certain way that conflicts with Islam.

Also, should women run for the hills when they are sought after by these men?

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because of what Allah has preferred one with over the other and because of what they spend to support them from their wealth.” [Sûrah an-Nisâ’: 34]
in the name of islam, dont let her embarrass either of you.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
" inappropriately"

I'm not her guardian or personal stylist if she chooses to dress inappropriately I'll be leaving that relationship.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you're talking to a girl whose dress style you don't find appropriate why would you marry them?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
First, I would marry someone who I'd expect to meet my expectations so that's already unlikely to happen, but if it did...then we'd simply part ways since I can't force her or tie up a grown woman, not without consent.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
First, I would marry someone who I'd expect to meet my expectations so that's already unlikely to happen, but if it did...then we'd simply part ways since I can't force her or tie up a grown woman, not without consent.

Let's be honest, you'd force her into a vegan cage (made of eco-friendly bamboo) and proceed to brainwash her with Marxism.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Only a little boy would ask a question like this.

A grown man would seek out a woman who’s expectations match each other. If a difference of opinion happened later down the line, it could easily be overcome if there’s love and understanding there.

To be blunter.. this is a non issue:axvmm9o:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What's wrong with that ?

Creatures which include humans should be free range (provided they are law abiding).

Let's not spoil the fun part now
bigbrother1.png

Freedom is slavery.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Some niggas get off to other niggas lookin at their spouse, its the sick culture of cuckry that has sweeped Western world. No wonder God doesnt look at the dayuus:westbrookwtf:

Trending