Would you let your partners disabled sibling move in after marriage?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Let's say your partner is the sole carer of there disabled sibling are you okay with them moving in to your home? If they told you before proposing would you be okay with this, or do you feel it's too much pressure.

Your partner has made it clear they aren't going to send them to a carehome and they will be living in your new home. Replace disabled sibling with elderly parent would you still react the same way. Once your married do you expect your partner to focus on you and send love ones to care homes?

EDIT: BKChat should hire me for dilemmas I got loadsssss

Last edited:

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Let's say your partner is the sole carer of there disabled sibling are you okay with them moving in to your home? If they told you before proposing would you be okay with this, or do you feel it's too much pressure.

Your partner has made it clear they aren't going to send them to a carehome and they will be living in your new home. Replace disabled sibling with elderly parent would you still react the same way. Once your married do you expect your partner to focus on you and send love ones to care homes?
Family take care of each other, once I am married, that person’s family is my family. And I will care for them as if they were my brother and sister.

Please never trust care homes guys. If the carers sometimes have so much cuqdaad, imagine how they must be treating the clients when they aren't surrounded by family (not all of them but there are too many stories).

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Please never trust care homes guys. If the carers sometimes have so much cuqdaad, imagine how they must be treating the clients when they aren't surrounded by family (not all of them but there are too many stories).

They generally suck it doesn't even matter if it's one of the high end ones abuse is still rife. If possible avoid sending them to such places unless you can't provide them with the medical assistances they require

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Why not?
I’ll probably take in my brother so i can’t be hypocritical and not take my spouses disabled sibling

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If it is a girl, then that's just a little side piece innit

tenor.gif

Considering I would take in my siblings if they were disabled I can’t say no to my wife’s siblings either it’s her house too.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Yes,

I wouldn’t want them to end up in a care home where they will be abused. I think the same way about elderly parents .

Trending

Latest posts