Would you let your girl "dance" with another guy like this understanding secure alpha male?

VixR

Veritas
How do you know that’s his gf? She could be a working girl, or they could be open. I’m too used to seeing poly relationships. I’m past caring what other couples are into. There are men like this though. I’ve seen them and they’re not bothered.

Frankly, in a world where women are at threat of being killed by their own bfs and husbands, it couldn’t hurt to have more of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:wow: Couldn't be me, I'm not secure enough to let this happen on my watch.

@Knowles @Reiko @Basra @VixR thoughts on this? What do you make of the boyfriend who let this happen in front of him?

It is like asking a guy if he is cool with a for a girlfriend. Women can not be shared period. If she is that cozy and having a good time dancing with another dude, then she can go with him on a permanent basis.

The dude who claims he is secure to do that and let his woman be touched like that waa .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What a sad business. What is the meaning of this??? She is clearly miserable and missing her nature intended primate. I mean, excuse me, mate.
5560.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your man doesn’t love you if he doesn’t get jealous and mad at you for laughing at his friend’s jokes let alone grinding on another man.

But the fact that you even asked this question let’s me know that you condone this.

It is like asking a guy if he is cool with a for a girlfriend. Women can not be shared period. If she is that cozy and having a good time dancing with another dude, then she can go with him on a permanent basis.

The dude who claims he is secure to do that and let his woman be touched like that waa .
Even fags would not let this shit slide by

Trending