Would you let the XY people

Would you

• Total voters

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
wallahi this reminds of the time me and this friend of mine went to the local library and there was this kid watching on the pc wanking while this old dude was smiling and looking at us wallahi my ass has never been more scared in its life
btw i was 11 at the time and the kid was like 9

Honey

ProudFeminist anti iskeeny farahs
is a poison and does turn a man into a cuck,

I would just block all sites on his phone and let him have his phone:ehh:
They would use a VPN the only way you can save them is by not letting him have it stop with the excuses waryaa and admit that you are a dayuus:trumpsmirk:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
if a young nigga watches and then proceeds to have sex with them at a later point then he is on the path to become a great mysognyist :westbrookswag:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
They would use a VPN the only way you can save them is by not letting him have it stop with the excuses waryaa and admit that you are a dayuus:trumpsmirk:
They'll just use the computer to jack off you nacas there's no stopping them unless you won't give them a computer which won't work out because of school work

Honey

ProudFeminist anti iskeeny farahs
They'll just use the computer to jack off you nacas there's no stopping them unless you won't give them a computer which won't work out because of school work
Well I'm not a dayuus my sons are gonna live in baadiyaha without internet too much fitna in cities

Trending