Would you let the XY people

Would you

• Total voters

Honey

ProudFeminist anti iskeeny farahs
As a parent will you let your boy have a phone? I have seen many Farah's and they can't stop watching it's one of the reason why their teeth stick out because they stare too much in to looking at a fugly cadaan . So ssposters will you let your boys have a phone and be a deadbeat dayuus :cosbyhmm:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
As a parent will you let your boy have a phone? I have seen many Farah's and they can't stop watching it's one of the reason why their teeth stick out because they stare too much in to looking at a fugly cadaan *****. So ssposters will you let your boys have a phone and be a deadbeat dayuus :cosbyhmm:
not until the age 15

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've only ever watched out of curiosity a couple of times and then never watched it again. My parents didn't even have to tell me. It all depends on the person. I honestly just find it disgusting and weird. So refusing to buy them phones purely because of that seems illogical to me.

Please don't tell me you're the type of girl to torture your sons and give them miserable lives just because your parents treated your brothers better :cosbyhmm:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I've only ever watched out of curiosity a couple of times and then never watched it again. My parents didn't even have to tell me. It all depends on the person. I honestly just find it disgusting and weird. So refusing to buy them phones purely because of that seems illogical to me.

Please don't tell me you're the type of girl to torture your sons and give them miserable lives just because your parents treated your brothers better :cosbyhmm:
of course it is and they also likes to scream daddy and momy after getting hers rectum fullied with semen and tyrese peniess

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I wouldn't and as for teenage xalimos, they tend to have a masturbation problem so I wouldn't allow them to have any electronic device that vibrates.

Honey

ProudFeminist anti iskeeny farahs
I wouldn't and as for teenage xalimos, they tend to have a masturbation problem so I wouldn't allow them to have bananas, cucumbers and any electronic device that vibrates.
I see you are the only real man here

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The Internet exposes children to the adult world waaay to early. Ive heard of 7 year old niggas addicted to .
wallahi this reminds of the time me and this friend of mine went to the local library and there was this kid watching on the pc wanking while this old dude was smiling and looking at us wallahi my ass has never been more scared in its life

Trending

Latest posts