Would you leave Islam for another religion or atheism? Muslims leaving Islam are on the rise

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
https://www.economist.com/united-states/2018/03/15/the-number-of-ex-muslims-in-america-is-rising

Are Xalimos and Farax finally seeing the light and leaving the corrupt ideology Islam??

" Not thinking clearly, the son confessed to his father that he was an atheist, whereupon the father revealed that he too had lost his faith many years ago. Yet he still admonished his son for not hiding his secret well enough."

A’oodhu Billaah il-samee’ il-‘aleem min al-Shaytaan ir-rajeem. May Allah (Azza wa Jall) protected us from this.Ameen.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
look the foolxumo darkness in their faces walle gaal Somalis have this darkness to them no nuur at all

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

This brother successfully did it.
«If Allah wants bad for his servant He gives him respite and lures him and overwhelms him with a l
look the foolxumo darkness in their faces walle gaal Somalis have this darkness to them no nuur at all
Going back to disbelief after Allah(Azza wa jall) had already made us muslim is indeed sad. May Allah(Subhanahu wa ta’ala) protect us.

No. I am already planning my exit from the west so my kids and their kids can inherit Islam. Wish me luck guys. I just need to finish school or win a halal law suit from McDonald’s lol Alxam for Islam it is an advantage to be a Muslim walahi

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
No. I am already planning my exit from the west so my kids and their kids can inherit Islam. Wish me luck guys. I just need to finish school or win a halal law suit from McDonald’s lol
Which country?

No. I am already planning my exit from the west so my kids and their kids can inherit Islam. Wish me luck guys. I just need to finish school or win a halal law suit from McDonald’s lol Alxam for Islam it is an advantage to be a Muslim walahi
Halal Mcdonalds HAHHAHAHAHA . top 5 funniest posts i read here

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would rather be an imperfect Muslim than ditch belief. I am a torchbearer of tradition so parting with what I have been inculcated with isn't happening. Though you are free to carry on holding whatever belief or lack thereof that you have.
:yacadiim:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Those who leave Islam are the biggest self haters with neanderthal IQ. The worlds leading scientists acknowledge the Wisdom and perfect design of the King of Kings.

Since there is no qashin button, I'll drop one here:trash:

Islam is really the religion I believe in. I've been very active in learning and even challenging myself. I have read many books, wrote questions and sat with imams to debate, i've enrolled in aqeedah, fiqh classes, islamic history etc. If i weren't muslim I would've probably converted to islam. I don't shame people who left or are from another religion. it's their personal lives and their journey. I'm focused on my own. And if someone wants to talk about religion or understand my point of view over a cup of coffee I'm always free.

I would rather be an imperfect Muslim than ditch belief. I am a torchbearer of tradition so parting with what I have been inculcated with isn't happening. Though you are free to carry on holding whatever belief or lack thereof that you have.
:yacadiim:

Exactly! I would rather die with an ounce of iman (faith) than nothing at all.

Surah 7, Verse 186:
مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ

Whomsoever Allah causes to err, there is no guide for him; and He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

May Allah SWT keep us all upon Siratul Mustaqim until our last breath. Ameen.

Trending