Would you leave him?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
My answer to this hypothetical question is; Naudhubillah! GOD FORBID THIS OOO..

giphy (14).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I felt that, it would break my heart wllhi. I’m the type that would probably never remarry and focus on my kids to be honest.

Me too, sis.
Being a single mum is not an easy job. You'll have to be strong for your kids despite your pain all by yourself. I stan all the women who are raising their children all by themselves walahi :dzmxmmb:

There are times when it is unavoidable where the father dies ( sometimes, this thought makes me never take the risk of starting a family ).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes, he is

Make a get away but plan it strategically (get yourself together, go back to school, get some friends). Once you land a decent paying job then leave. I suggest she watch everything about narcassism and join a support group at least in the meantime.

My greatest fear is a narc husband.

Make a get away but plan it strategically (get yourself together, go back to school, get some friends). Once you land a decent paying job then leave. I suggest she watch everything about narcassism and join a support group at least in the meantime.

My greatest fear is a narc husband.
Thanks for the advice. A family member really close to me is dealing with a narc husband, but I think it's a little late to easily get a job, especially with all the children.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thanks for the advice. A family member really close to me is dealing with a narc husband, but I think it's a little late to easily get a job, especially with all the children.

Thats a really tough situation. This must be taking a toll on her mental health. I would say try her best to just focus on the children. And not let this troubled man erode her self-worth. Try to get back in contact with her family. Since he isolated her.

He was this way before she met him. The best thing she can do is try speaking with a profession or reading some books on managing in this type of relationship with a narc.

Trending