Would you leave him?

I have a hypothetical situation.
Let's say you're a young Somali Muslim woman and you get married. From the beginning of the marriage, he makes his intent clear (that you have to help his family). You stay married to him and have four children and live the role of a loyal housewife. His family makes it evident that they don't like you and your husband doesn't support you and even joins in as they talk shit about you and your family.

Over time, he becomes more verbally and mentally abusive to you.

The thing is you and your children are dependent on him and you don't have a way to financially support yourself or your children. You are also physically isolated from your own family.

What is the best solution to take? Would you divorce him or stay?

I would secretly find myself a job without letting him know, when I have found a really good job, I will rent out a flat for me and the kids and I would devorce him. Period. Life is too short to live in a miserable state.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Lmao I’d expose his ass on the internet by provoking him. Ruin his and his families reputation and then sue them. After that I’d use that money to find a place near my family, and get a job while talking on the news and slandering him in advocacy of domestic abuse. I’d love to see a man try me.

This is the age of the internet.

Lmao I’d expose his ass on the internet by provoking him. Ruin his and his families reputation and then sue them. After that I’d use that money to find a place near my family, and get a job while talking on the news and slandering him in advocacy of domestic abuse. I’d love to see a man try me.

Looool you have more balls than me, my worst nightmare is for me to be trending on twitter.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Well since Ive become isolated from my family. The first thing would be to get back in touch with them. Take my kids to hooyo, get a job. Divorce the loser then marry his best friend. Coz im petty and like seeing shitty men humiliated.

Gedogyal

good cop
I have a hypothetical situation.
Let's say you're a young Somali Muslim woman and you get married. From the beginning of the marriage, he makes his intent clear (that you have to help his family). You stay married to him and have four children and live the role of a loyal housewife. His family makes it evident that they don't like you and your husband doesn't support you and even joins in as they talk shit about you and your family.

Over time, he becomes more verbally and mentally abusive to you.

The thing is you and your children are dependent on him and you don't have a way to financially support yourself or your children. You are also physically isolated from your own family.

What is the best solution to take? Would you divorce him or stay?
In some countries (at least in the country I live in) there is something called halfway homes (it's directly translated from my host language... If you don't know what that means it's basically a place where women from abusive/poor background with no stable income can live at for a while, with their kids)
While living there, you have to apply for jobs or study, and they will help you with all that. I'd do that and cut all ties with my husband. I't important in situations like these to not be selfish; think about your children. You may think that you're doing yourself and them a favor by staying with their father, but really you are just showing your children that abusive=love.

Wallahi I overthinked it :mjlol: But that's what I would've done

What is this the millionth thread about hypothetical marriage scenarios this week, damn a lot of people lack creativity here. They pick a formula and try to emulate it into getting ratings. The worst thing is some of the people making this type of thread are like 12.

What is this the millionth thread about hypothetical marriage scenarios this week, damn a lot of people lack creativity here. They pick a formula and try to emulate it into getting ratings. The worst thing is some of the people making this type of thread are like 12.
this is based off a real life situation. i anted to see what other people would do if this happened to them. and no one here is 12.

Last edited:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

Aren't you a man tho? :drakewtf:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I’m 12 and I hate these threads they are weird

I need something juicy not

lMaO mARraigE

:idontlike:

Trending