Would you guys marry a women older than you?

Mandem, would you marry a women older than you?
Bro i want to marys in my early 30s i am in my twenties now so it wont work. For my case.
But maybe for u case i dont know lets say u are on your twenties and she is 2years older than you but lets say she is realy good looking top notch than it will worth it but if she is average than why bother you can get many young average girls

Yeah I wouldn't mind, lots of attractive older women, I wish more older women were open to it lool. Wasn't prophet Muhammed pbuh married to a 40 year old woman at 25

Jungle

VIP
Wouldn't do it. My ex is 3 months older than me and the lil jokes every and now then were funny. A gap of several years tho nah lol even a year is too much imo. Western xalimo will 100 try lil boy you at some point which is unacceptable for any man.

yes I would like to marry a rich older woman, I don't want to have to go to work
Good luck with that

What would you consider too old?
An age gap beyond 7 to 10 years up and down is probably to much.

If she's too young the mental gap and being able to relate will be harder unless your mentally stunted as a guy or your not interested in your wife past intercourse. If she's to old your just gonna be condescend to and she's practically gonna become your mom even then that depends on the individual on both ends some so exceptions can be made but for the most part I would like to marry someone close to my age instead of way older and way younger.

Yes but it depends on the girl, its better if she doesn't know my age, bc girls tend to not know what age u are until you tell them(this only counts for some guys), the age is just a thing in their head that gives them an ick, i you don't give them a number, they won't have that

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Only if she's blessed with great genetics

Screenshot_20230909_121746_Instagram.jpg

Women with bodies like them can remain physically fit in their 50s.

Trending

Latest posts