Would you guys accept a Islamic east africa nation?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
No why would i
I want somali nation to be only owned Somali and run by somalis own their lands borders kingdom and empire ppl need to stop pushing agenda

You are a murtad.

Muslims shouldn’t have borders to begin with.. there shouldn’t be nations with different rulers.. I should be 1 nation..

Look at the contrast between Saudi and Yemen... that’s unjust in every way..

Everyone here is a filthy nationalist. Islam comes last to them.

put emphasis on unity through and a homeland for muslims in the region instead of ethnic unity. punjabis are an ethnic group who live in pakistan and india but they wont side with each other over a pakistani muslim.
Aren’t most Pakistani muslims of punjabi origin? In the horn people put ethnicity first that’s the main reason fights and clashes break out most of the times (oromo muslims vs somali muslims, oromo christians vs amhara christians, amhara christians vs tigray christians and recently afar muslims vs somali muslims), we as Somalis are currently trying to fix our clan based division let’s not try to pile our issues with a hypothetical nation where the division will be 100x worse

no it wouldn’t work look at the ottomans they collapsed because some Arabs twerked for some caadans the thing is most muslim leaders have their own agenda not for ummahnimo

if a United somaliweyn happened should be the question and even that has struggles

if all Somalis United every clan should have a state And rule themelves or they get their own country and have a EU type of union

what is the problem of having a strong united Islamic East African state?
Cuz it is not obligaged muslims somalis and non somalis muslims arent same we only share religion
Somalis should have their lands borders kingdom and empire where they can implement their language and sharia and their own laws tht doesnt go against sharia
Their own economics so on and on

Don’t the gaalo Habeshas and Oromos live among the Muslim Oromo and Habeshas? I think it would only work if it were just Somali/Afar/Harari

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
After reading these comments I've come to my conclusion that it wouldn't work.
of course, it needs time and works. and most important raising an Islamic generation who will put religion as their first priority.

Muslim xabashi are like unicorns, impossible to find, just like christian somalis

You have no idea what you are talking about. "Habesha" is not an ethinc group it's a collection, there are 'Habesha' ethnic groups who are almost 100% Muslim, and a sizable minority Muslim among big 'habesha' ethnic groups. You can not compare the to Somalis (who are almost 100%), especially since Somali Christians only come to existence during colonialism, they are a new phenomena and almost nonexistence.

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It will work because it happened in the medieval times and the great war in north east africa between 1860s to 1890s but it only last for a short time because of a combination of tribal feuds and European intervention.

If emperor Iyasu V stayed in power longer and succeeded cleaning the monarchy before Selassie found out about his Muslim identity then everything in the Horns would change because he was supporting Horner Muslims against his own people and Mad Mullah.

Last edited:

Trending