Would you go out with a flat xaliimo?

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Would you?

For as long as I can remember I have struggled with my identity and body image. Growing up with gorgeous, thin, blond and hairless models being advertised everywhere and at that time being an obese gorilla looking ass child was not easy. Additionally, I was bullied and was a miserable, lonely kid and dreaded primary school. I one day decided that enough was enough and that once I become famous those memories will become nothing but a joke to the wonderful me. After hardcore dieting and workout, I finally managed to lose weight and became flat as that was desired at the time I was a young child. I was euphoric, not only had I managed to lose the shackles that bound me from eternal happiness, but I was also able to get some boys. I was happy and felt like I could take over the world of modeling.

Unfortunately, that was the time that more young people at my school started listening to - cancer that corrupted thousands of young, innocent minds with its evil black magic and spread the wrong message - hip hop. I was so fucking annoyed because after one glorious month of being the school's queen bee everything I worked so hard for crumbled. I wasn't the queen bee anymore but was instead labeled 'Mr. Lanky'. The fucking audacity. And also keep in mind that social media was on the rise and boys and young men from all around the world decided that (under the influence of the cursed hip hop) thin was not desirable or hot anymore, but instead 'thick' was.

I am now a morbidly obese Somali woman and I want justice! For the remaining years of teenage years, i have binge ate and drank in hopes of gaining weight in my futo and breast area, but as you can tell I have not succeeded and I am 10x more miserable than I was before. I can't simply get a date because of this reason and I am 41 years of age. I even tried face tuning and catfishing, but the guy ended up calling the police on me for being an imposter and telling him I'm a policewoman. I was supposed to have children by now, but I can't because I am too old (my mum even kicked me out for not finishing my education years ago, but it's cool now I started going to school again and getting the education I deserve).

Please share my story to show the dangers of hip hop and social media and to prevent other young girls from becoming like me. I am a proud member of the #itty-bitty-community and the #plus-size-community and I want my justice now!

#hiphopiscancer #naagnoolstory #it'snottoolate #hiphopiskillingbraincells #iamaproudfatsoamliwoman #thankunextsocialmedia #saynotothick

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Great, we now got faraxs cosplaying as eedos :mjkkk:

I see what you're trying to do. I went through all this and out of kindness decided to share so people don't turn out like me and this is what I get in return?! You accuse me of such a sinful act?! Astaghfirullah, what a world we live in.

@Grigori Rasputin you ain't fooling us warya
image.jpg
having ass

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Would you?

For as long as I can remember I have struggled with my identity and body image. Growing up with gorgeous, thin, blond and hairless models being advertised everywhere and at that time being an obese gorilla looking ass child was not easy. Additionally, I was bullied and was a miserable, lonely kid and dreaded primary school. I one day decided that enough was enough and that once I become famous those memories will become nothing but a joke to the wonderful me. After hardcore dieting and workout, I finally managed to lose weight and became flat as that was desired at the time I was a young child. I was euphoric, not only had I managed to lose the shackles that bound me from eternal happiness, but I was also able to get some boys. I was happy and felt like I could take over the world of modeling.

Unfortunately, that was the time that more young people at my school started listening to - cancer that corrupted thousands of young, innocent minds with its evil black magic and spread the wrong message - hip hop. I was so fucking annoyed because after one glorious month of being the school's queen bee everything I worked so hard for crumbled. I wasn't the queen bee anymore but was instead labeled 'Mr. Lanky'. The fucking audacity. And also keep in mind that social media was on the rise and boys and young men from all around the world decided that (under the influence of the cursed hip hop) thin was not desirable or hot anymore, but instead 'thick' was.

I am now a morbidly obese Somali woman and I want justice! For the remaining years of teenage years, i have binge ate and drank in hopes of gaining weight in my futo and breast area, but as you can tell I have not succeeded and I am 10x more miserable than I was before. I can't simply get a date because of this reason and I am 41 years of age. I even tried face tuning and catfishing, but the guy ended up calling the police on me for being an imposter and telling him I'm a policewoman. I was supposed to have children by now, but I can't because I am too old (my mum even kicked me out for not finishing my education years ago, but it's cool now I started going to school again and getting the education I deserve).

Please share my story to show the dangers of hip hop and social media and to prevent other young girls from becoming like me. I am a proud member of the #itty-bitty-community and the #plus-size-community and I want my justice now!

#hiphopiscancer #naagnoolstory #it'snottoolate #hiphopiskillingbraincells #iamaproudfatsoamliwoman #thankunextsocialmedia #saynotothick
You have my support sister. You suffer so much. You need therapy.

Trending

Latest posts