Would you forgive someone for 4 thousand

I know it’s pretty random but would you forgive someone if they gave you 4 thousand dollars. If they wronged you in the past and are trying to make up for it. I’m asking for a friend btw

Nah, money can't buy my forgiveness, you have to earn it

giphy.gif

I’ll will like to hear every details about what they did firt lol oh my God i hope Allah isn’t as unforgiving to me🤦‍♀️ You know what I’ll take the 4k and let Allah deal with the rest lol I’ll just never trust them again

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What can’t be forgiven ?

Probably paedophilia, murder, extreme opp behaviour.

Personally, I am of two minds. One, if they are going to pay for your friendship then you're not genuinely friends with them but because you got paid. The other is like I would take 4k to change my witness statement in a court case.

:hmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know it’s pretty random but would you forgive someone if they gave you 4 thousand dollars. If they wronged you in the past and are trying to make up for it. I’m asking for a friend btw

Forgiven!

Defo, i would forgive someone for free for the sake of my own internal peace and happiness.
I think the whole "forgiveness = inner peace and happiness" is overplayed bullshit to some extent.
There are people I've hated for nearly a decade and I plan on hating them for many more inshallah lol.

I think the whole "forgiveness = inner peace and happiness" is overplayed bullshit to some extent.
There are people I've hated for nearly a decade and I plan on hating them for many more inshallah lol.
I'm sure for those ppl you dont have a £4000 price tag attached to forgiven them. I imagine in those situations the intention is to permanently stay away from said individuals.

I'm sure for those ppl you dont have a £4000 price tag attached to forgiven them. I imagine in those situations the intention is to permanently stay away from said individuals.
I honestly take the money, play along with the charade and still hate their guts. It's not like the have a front row seat to my inner thoughts/feelings :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts