Would you f with this guy

Would you date this guy?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Say there’s this guy. And you guys have chemistry, he’s a great guy, and you know you’d be great together. However, if you get in a relationship with this guy, you know there’s no breaking up. So it’s basically you’re entering into a marriage right off the gate. And all though you know he’ll make a great partner, and you’ll never have to worry about the things other women worry about with their men, there will never be a break in your relationship. If you take a break, he’ll never get back with you. You’ll never explore your options and see what else is out there( imagine you haven’t dated around if you have). Imagine there’s others you kinda have chemistry with and would like to explore, but you know it’s a real thing with him and he’ll cut you off forever if you don’t settle down with him ASAP.

Would you do it? Guys, flip it to a woman and tell me what’d do.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
9FB59F90-8AE7-4F7D-A0EF-9FCBE2A95C5F.jpeg

@Strike6times @firefox :comeon:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Say there’s this guy. And you guys have chemistry, he’s a great guy, and you know you’d be great together. However, if you get in a relationship with this guy, you know there’s no breaking up. So it’s basically you’re entering into a marriage right off the gate. And all though you know he’ll make a great partner, and you’ll never have to worry about the things other women worry about with their men, there will never be a break in your relationship. If you take a break, he’ll never get back with you. You’ll never explore your options and see what else is out there( imagine you haven’t dated around if you have). Imagine there’s others you kinda have chemistry with and would like to explore, but you know it’s a real thing with him and he’ll cut you off forever if you don’t settle down with him ASAP.

Would you do it? Guys, flip it to a woman and tell me what’d do.
nope

You sound like you're made for the streets
I don’t think so, is wanting to have fun, date around, and explore what other great experience are out there “being made for the streets”? Most people have fun, date around, get to experience different people and different loves, then enter a marriage. Why can’t I have that? Why must I jump into marriage even if he is a great guy? By the way this situation is imaginary so no need to come at me

Trending