Would you evict your child from the family home if they are selling class A drugs?

Would you evict your child from the family home if the are selling class A drugs?

• yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
This kind of shenanigans shouldn't be condoned. The ill child will infect the rest of the kids or might even get them hooked on the product. They should be kicked out and disowned.Would you evict your child from the family home if they are selling class A drugs?

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
100%. You want your yard to turn into a bando? Or even worse, have a target on your property?

Let the kid fend for himself if he's at that point, he will learn Life the hard way.

No, why would I? It's not like they can prove I knew of it. Even if the kid says so. But I'd try my best not to get in that situation in the first place.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Kicking them out will only make it worse, I would reason with them and help them get a halaal job.:manny:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The army doesn't let every crook walk in anymore.

They won't reason with you since they only see the money.

You would face criminal charges as an accessory to the crime.
I thought we're assuming he never got caught? Oh yeah if he did get caught, then I would deport him back to Somalia.

The army doesn't let every crook walk in anymore.

They won't reason with you since they only see the money.

You would face criminal charges as an accessory to the crime.

Nigga you do know the only reason its a crime is because the government have no ways of tracing the cash so they can't tax it.

Government agencies are the biggest drug traffickers.

The drug market is probably the biggest industry in the world.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
My question is why even start selling in the first place :stressed: This is why you give your kids an allowance

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
ill let him use my car to do reloads for 50% of his profits plus he gotta cover the mileage. :wow1:But if he starts using his own supply or self snitching on social media like 68rs, he gotta go

Trending

Latest posts