would you ever adopt?

Yes I definitely will, they're gonna mingle with my own children, we'll treat them with love, but it's gonna be awkward when they're old enough to ask me where are their blood parents :deadrose:

Yes I definitely will, they're gonna mingle with my own children, we'll treat them with love, but it's gonna be awkward when they're old enough to ask me where are their blood parents :deadrose:
i mean , its hard answering these question aint it?
umm making sure the child mentally prepare is always good.. so therapy for a couple of years before telling them maybe

i mean , its hard answering these question aint it?
umm making sure the child mentally prepare is always good.. so therapy for a couple of years before telling them maybe
I'm gonna tell them when they're like 13-16, i can imagine myself in their shoes and if i were them I'd want to know who my parents were, how they looked like, they're names, why they left me ect and i can see how all those questions could be overwhelming for a parent, that's why you gotta prepare them when they're an infant :ayaanswag:

I'm gonna tell them when they're like 13-16, i can imagine myself in their shoes and if i were them I'd want to know who my parents were, how they looked like, they're names, why they left me ect and i can see how all those questions could be overwhelming for a parent, that's why you gotta prepare them when they're an infant :ayaanswag:
true true!! research for them and all that stuff sounds good

god bless you!!

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I'm thinking about making my place diverse because why not :deadrose:

35 million Somalis inhabit this planet we call home. Majority of them are kids who live in poverty. Charity starts at home. When you grow up and you come into some money, make sure to feed your people first, then you can worry about rest.

Only if the child is Somali

f*ck ajanibs imma racist and I love it :rejoice: :banderas:
i could understand where your coming from

my end game in life is to help children in general because you never know .... later in life they could become Muslim because you treated them so well

35 million Somalis inahabIt this planet we call home. Majority of them are kids who live in poverty. Charity starts at home. When you grow up and you come into some money, make sure to feed your people first, then you can worry about rest.
You sir have just changed my mind, I'm gonna make it exclusively Somali

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Well the orphan my mother tried to raise tried to kill my mother. You have to be quite careful on who you pick , these children have gone through trauma and some developed mental health problems.

Trending

Latest posts