Would you eat this just to survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine you are lost in the middle of nowhere and you haven't eaten in days. Would you eat this just to survive?

I would if there was no other way to survive and I was lucky enough to catch it. I don't think I would choose to die.

World

VIP
Erm WTF

I would skin the reindeer and cook the meat. Do I look like an Ethiopian to eat raw meat and drink blood?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I would eat it if I were hungry, not just out of desperation. That red raw meat is packed with protein and other important molecules. Cooking it is time consuming and actually kills a lot of good bacteria. You children are beyond spoiled, especially this reiko dhoocil that says she’d rather die.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would eat it if I were hungry, not just out of desperation. You children are beyond spoiled, especially this reiko dhoocil that says she’d rather die.
Old man, I would never eat raw meat or "exotic" meat. I don't even eat beef what makes you think I will eat reindeer raw meat?

I heard this guy pretends to eat and sleep rough but than has catered gourmet meals and hotels to sleep
in at night

cachmm.png
I would rather starve and die with grace than eat that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.