Would you do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Here's this new friend. He's pretty alright guy. He likes to do the good but doesn't have the knowledge.

So he asks me if I can help him out. I ask what, he says it's Islamic organisation he's planning to set up. The organisation for certain group who are known for not being practising Muslims.

He asks me if I can be their lecturer for monthly/biweekly Islamic classes.

I foolishly said yes.

I'm not a sheikh, all I have to my name is my science and teaching degrees.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Do some research and prep some speeches, I imagine the first few sessions will have very few people, meaning you can ease into it and effectively communicate to them that hey, I have no idea what I'm doing, but just bear with me and we'll get used to this :icon lol:
Seems like a valuable experience to me, honestly. I say go for it. Even if it goes horribly wrong you'll have that bit of life experience under your belt.

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Or you can just go on Youtube and search all these western sheiks that have the culture + deen on lock... such as Khalid Yasin, Dr. Bilal Philips, Abdur-raheem green. All great speakers.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
It was not a foolishly yes you uttered, ilaahay baa kaa yeedhsiiyay. And it is for the better cause inshaAllah.
You can do it wll, nothing is difficult in this world. If you work for it inshaAllah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending