Would you do this for your girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You can just go into the next store y’all see and buy her comfortable shoes, happened to me many times while I was traveling. I wouldn’t want him walking around barefoot that’s not being gentleman that’s stupidity.

World

VIP
What’s the worst that will happen to her? Nothing. She’ll only feel uncomfortable at most.

But you’ll be stepping on piss, shit, alcohol and maybe broken glass/metal which will make you bleed bad and even go to the hospital.

Any girl who would want tou to risk that just because of a little inconvenience is a that you should kick to the curb.

VixR

Veritas
This is stuff that isn’t a big deal irl tbh. Most likely he saw her feet were killing her, she refused him when he took his shoes off for her, but he insisted. That’s how it usually happens and how a lot of guys tend to show love and care (more so than words).

Some ppl are so out of touch with showing gestures of care that this becomes some kind of chest puffing thing on the interwebs that you swear hell no you wouldn’t do, but it isn’t about you. It’s actually unlucky to say you wouldn’t, bc it’s another way of saying you’ll never reach depth of feeling for someone else.
You can just go into the next store y’all see and buy her comfortable shoes, happened to me many times while I was traveling. I wouldn’t want him walking around barefoot that’s not being gentleman that’s stupidity.
You’d think, but they’ll insist they don’t need to. It’s a display of masculine protection so you should be courteous enough to let him live it, plus usually they won’t want to spend the money bc it seems frivolous to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending