Would you die to save others?

?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No way

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Depends on who.. (comment who you would die for)

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz
@Ugaaso

@kickz will hide under your abaya and pretend that he’s dead.

No she will carry her king away from danger like this

3cc54546-6b21-4d00-a889-3ffd2f1a80d2-jpeg.71901

I would readily die for my family, but taking a bullet for another person unrelated would never cross my mind because people depend on me on this life. I would probably slit a few throats for my survival if it came down to it, and that's no joke.
I ain't fucking dying a dogs death, ya hear me :denzelnigga:

I have experienced a certain situation, trust me guys there would be no saving anyone or any heroics of any kind.

And if you don't believe just observe how people react during shoot outs and when someone brandishes a gun.

There are times when people use others as shields. What about when a gun goes off during an event, it usually leads to a stampede

Yes shop keepers fight back and that's probably because it wasn't their first time in that situation.

If the shooter gave you time to get over the shock for whatever reason, then most people would die trying to save family.

I have experienced a certain situation, trust me guys there would be no saving anyone or any heroics of any kind.

And if you don't believe just observe how people react during shoot outs and when someone brandishes a gun.

There are times when people use others as shields. What about when a gun goes off during an event, it usually leads to a stampede

Yes shop keepers fight back and that's probably because it wasn't their first time in that situation.

If the shooter gave you time to get over the shock for whatever reason, then most people would die trying to save family.
There was school shooting in my uni last month and I couldn’t breathe for hours.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There was school shooting in my uni last month and I couldn’t breathe for hours.

Huuno, the 'couldn't breath for hours' had nothing to do with the shooting. lose weight huuno

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Only family. I wasn’t put here to take bullets for strangers. Ppl are selfish anyway. Everyone for him/herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts