Would you die for your country?

Would you die for your country?

• Yes

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
a19b571866a337aca422a967b9d219a605717852234f1f15d2a9b77edc0f1b5e.jpg

:faysalwtf::shookgabre::ileycry::gucciwhat::dwill::jcoleno::meleshame::kanyehmm::ohdamn::ohhh::snoop::williamswtf:
Bro when I was told I passed I thought she meant I'm not a psycho. Dw since I haven't been caught in my past criminal activities (High IQ so all my friends are in prison for shit we did together unlike me) I'm not going to be forced to take any meds or anything. They probably have me blacklisted as a potential threat

I actually believed you until you said that. Get out of here sxb

images

:drakekidding::camby::comeon:
If I said free ABC I would have went through the whole alphabet.
UK police aren't very smart to tell the truth. If you can act like you're a traumatised bystander when they pull up after you smashed someone's head in you're fine. All my boys run and get caught like idiots. The police didn't see the act that got some in prison for 5 years now.

I covered my mouth and pretended to be in shock. When the police came into the park I pointed towards the body and said with heavy breathes "he's bleeding I-I didn't see who did it but I came here on my way home a-and he's gonna die".

3 of my friends are still in prison over it because CCTV saw them running away outside the park after it happened.

I'm going back to my croissant and hot chocolate. Best of luck to y'all.
I'm lucky they didn't do shit to me. Dumb history teacher made an entire file about my psychotic behavior so the NHS said it was enough to force me to take the test. But since I'm a law abiding citizen with top grades they let me off for now.

That dumb is going to be the first person I behead in Somalia. Gay and Nigerian :drakewtf:
like pick your disability instead of handing new ones out to your students.

I'm lucky they didn't do shit to me. Dumb history teacher made an entire file about my psychotic behavior so the NHS said it was enough to force me to take the test. But since I'm a law abiding citizen with top grades they let me off for now.

That dumb is going to be the first person I behead in Somalia. Gay and Nigerian :drakewtf:
like pick your disability instead of handing new ones out to your students.

I honestly have no words. I wish you well and good therapy. Salam bro.

I honestly have no words. I wish you well and good therapy. Salam bro.
I have no need for therapy. Did one compulsory session and the therapist said I'm completely normal just also a psychopath.

Seems like I'm what they call a high functioning psychopath because I gained a very high level of self control.

Professor Joseph Newman,

“Psychopaths are not driven by the things that lead to their behavior. It’s not that they’re driven to be especially violent or aggressive, it’s not like they’re so motivated to get money that they're going to after it in that way, it’s not like they’re so turned on by sexual things that they do things that are sexually inappropriate,”

and he went on and on that, and he explicitly notes, that

“if anything their drive towards those goals, maybe less that those of other people. The only thing is when they have a whim, just a thought that it might interesting to try this or do this, they are more likely to act on it. So he talks about very weak urges breaking through even weaker restraints being a hallmark of psychopathy”.

Half the killers in wars are psychos remember that. We kill and fight your wars so you miskeen folk can live in peace.

There should be a class in society filled with just psychopaths. A warrior class. Let's say 1% of somalis are in that class. That's 300k somalis and 150k males, enough to fight our wars.

Instead of being hated the best militaries in the world SEEKS us out. Having people who will kill the enemy without question is better than a pussy who will miss on purpose at best.

"They are natural leaders who will motivate other soldiers to kill. They are also fiercely competitive and will aggressively pursue victory."
—US Army Major David S. Pierson on "natural killers"

Why would I sacrifice myself for 68 IQ people? :mjlol:
I would only let myself die if it meant my seed would be sown in a far away land and my descendants and the wives they took create a society for themselves. Only letting the high IQ to join them. Brain drain this shit hole.

Only visit our ancestral homeland like its a trip to a human zoo. There's no hope in Somalia because of the people.

I would only let myself die if it meant my seed would be sown in a far away land and my descendants and the wives they took create a society for themselves. Only letting the high IQ to join them. Brain drain this shit hole.

Only visit our ancestral homeland like its a trip to a human zoo. There's no hope in Somalia because of the people.

Wallahi you're qosol:russ::drakelaugh:.

If you not going to stare your occupation or age, what's your area of expertise at least ?

Medicine, maths,engineering, history, languages , IT , Sports etc.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I wont die for Finland.
I will thank them for the ceyr and leave.
Aint nobody dying for a country that gave up some of its land:nahgirl:

Somalia on the other hand. I would die for it but not for useless clan wars. If some country attacked somalia then I would be on the frontlines:denzelnigga:

Besides why do I have to die, I can kill without dying:westbrookswag:

Gave up land? They fought the communists bravely. What about ethnic Somali land in Kenya and Ethiopia?

Perkele!!

Gave up land? They fought the communists bravely. What about ethnic Somali land in Kenya and Ethiopia?

Perkele!!

:pachah1:I was joking sxb. Still doesn't change the fact that they lost a lot of land to the Soviet union. Finns really fought hard and I salute them for their bravery. I remember how amazed I was during our history lessons.

I was never really interested in their history but the winter war and the continuation war were one of the most interesting bits. I admire their integrity. Man, they were skiing their way to the battlefields. Don't get me started on the molotov cocktails.:russ:

Perkele indeed!!

Trending