Would you date someone with a different somali accent than yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dated a guy from boorame Somalia lol i kept stopping him mid sentences because he would use somali words i never heard of before.he taught me the word haasaawe lol.
I've also dated reerxamar dude his accent would crack me up i never took him seriously he was a player and handsome i dont know i cant trust handsome men somehow.

I've dated a guy from boorame Somalia lol i kept stopping him mid sentences because he would use somali words i never heard of he taught me the word haasaawe lol. I've dated reerxamar dude his accent would crack me up i never took him seriously he was a player too and handsome i dont i cant trust handsome men somehow.
Soon as you break fast, this is what you talk about?smh

I broke my fast long time ago. This is my experience. Is not haram lol unless you take the word dating literally i meant it as in courtship. Take it easy lol
If talking to the opposite sex is considered dating, i've dated almost every race kkk
By the by, such things as accents are a non-factor in courtship

I wouldnt care since i dont like to talk somali to girls. Its for family and friends. I cant say abaayo to a girl i wanna bed:manny:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love dialects, I have no problem understanding any Somali from any region except af may, which I am hoping to pick up one day insha'allah :)

I've dated a guy from boorame Somalia lol i kept stopping him mid sentences because he would use somali words i never heard of before.he taught me the word haasaawe lol.
I've also dated reerxamar dude his accent would crack me up i never took him seriously he was a player and handsome i dont know i cant trust handsome men somehow.

Didn't you mention you were married?
:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.