Would you date a Somali? Black hatred towards Somali people

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We don’t want that 3 layers of skin chick anyways :manny:
I’ll stick to my xalimos even though the buuq can get a little irritating sometimes :lolbron:
f*ck that bent nosed Shaun the sheep lookin ass nigga :drakelaugh: only we can make fun of xalimos warya!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We bringing this video back boys?

Who cares what random people from the ghettos of Birmingham and stratford have to say about Somali's . The same people today will be/are begging for our attention

We bringing this video back boys?

Who cares what random people from the ghettos of Birmingham and stratford have to say about Somali's . The same people today will be/are begging for our attention

cbc.jpg

ok , who the f*ck are these people? :wtf:

I watch these videos, then I realise this doesn’t effect me in the slightest then I realise the type of girls featured in these types of videos which is understandable because I ain’t lusting after them. Any decent looking Somali guy in the UK will tell you dating other races ain’t even hard lol:drakelaugh:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
cbc.jpg

ok , who the f*ck are these people? :wtf:

Gaajo youtubers who plagued my YT rec two years ago these apes are still making these kinds of videos TILL THIS DAY.

Be glad you haven't been forced to watch this trash by your friends or family. Even my mother has seen this compilation LMFAO

The only races I would date

>Arab
>Mediterranean
>Nord
>Somali

Everything else is an objective downgrade

Gaajo youtubers who plagued my YT rec two years ago these apes are still making these kinds of videos TILL THIS DAY.

Be glad you haven't been forced to watch this trash by your friends or family. Even my mother has seen this compilation LMFAO

never gonna watch that trash again .tried couldn't finish.
Uk Faraaxs ? :birdman::chrisfreshhah:

Trending