Would you court a female partner who earns more than you and is also more educated?

Would you date a female partner whose more educated and earns more than you?

• Yes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
I don't know about that, I guess it depends on how she was raised.
Exactly.. And in the end whether you make less or more than her doesn't say anything about if you'll have a successful marriage or not.. As I see it, it all boils down to chemistry and how much you love and respect one another... I believe as long as you have patience and treat each other in a respectful manner that's the key to a successful marriage.

Exactly.. And in the end whether you make less or more than her doesn't say anything about if you'll have a successful marriage or not.. As I see it, it all boils down to chemistry and how much you love and respect one another... I believe as long as you have patience and treat each other in a respectful manner that's the key to a successful marriage.
I don't mind personally if she makes more money, it's more about whether she's cool with being with a guy that makes less. I'm just saying generally it's expected for a guy to have more money, some women might not feel comfortable being the 'breadwinner'.

I don't mind personally if she makes more money, it's more about whether she's cool with being with a guy that makes less. I'm just saying generally it's expected for a guy to have more money, some women might not feel comfortable being the 'breadwinner'.
Our society is fast changing bro, so anything is possible in today's world..

I must admit I found it tough when I saw my pay check and co pared it with my wife. Doctors man make a lot of money.

but then, I realised i Still had the upper hand.

if she is chaste, and is a good Muslim, and can teach our future children the religion; why not? I am still the man, and the leader of the household, regardless of how much she makes.