Would you court a female partner who earns more than you and is also more educated?

Would you date a female partner whose more educated and earns more than you?

• Yes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
Men have fragile egos, or at least most do. They may act like they're completely fine with their spouse earning more money than them at first. Overtime it eats them from the insides. Their inability to be the breadwinner, to be the sole person to call shots and make final decisons for the family. They feel emasculated.

Men have fragile egos, or at least most do. They may act like they're completely fine with their spouse earning more money than them at first. Overtime it eats them from the insides. Their inability to be the breadwinner, to be the sole person to call shots and make final decisons for the family. They feel emasculated.
I’m convinced that everything makes men emasculated; earning too much, too little, telling him to pick up his macawiis from the floor, telling him to feed and change his children. War ya ilahey yaqaan, get over yourselves and nimaan raag iska dhiga!

:drakelaugh:thats hilarious please tell us more expert.

I’m convinced that everything makes men emasculated; earning too much, too little, telling him to pick up his macawiis from the floor, telling him to feed and change his children. War ya ilahey yaqaan, get over yourselves and nimaan raag iska dhiga!
I'm convinced some of these guys are teenagers.

I’m sure that most* of these guys have never spoken to a woman in their entire life. Maxay yaqaan? But warya, you changed your name. You’re going through a mid life crisis, miya? :icon lol:
Lool mid-life crisis :mjlol:

Nah I just wanted to try something new.. And I agree some of these guys are behaving very strange, a real man has confidence in himself and is not scared by a woman with a degree and job.

I think most men wouldn't try to court someone that earns more than them since generally most women look for guys that make the same or more. It's like, why even try if she's most likely not going to be receptive.

I think most men wouldn't try to court someone that earns more than them since generally most women look for guys that make the same or more. It's like, why even try if she's most likely not going to be receptive.

What happens if the women makes more money than you? Do you think she'll treat you less of a man?

Trending

Latest posts