Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1603150347409.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
eww married people doing house work how primitive what kind of rich couple are u haven't ur mothers taught u anything its the children's job to cook and clean its very reason u niggas poop out 200 of those abdis and aishas lool

eww married people doing house work how primitive what kind of rich couple are u people haven't ur mothers taught u anything its the children's job to cook and clean its very reason u niggas poop out 200 of those abdis and aishas
Agree this child centred society is blinding parents

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Every morning, I wake up at 6am and cook myself both breakfast and lunch.
I live alone. I cook, eat breakfast then I pack my own lunch for work. Been trying not to eat out more and I'm actually becoming a decent cunta kariyo in these last of couple months. Unfortunately I cant cook Canjeero

And I will never be cooking no fuckin Canjeero

You wont ever see me anoo cajiin gacmaha kula jiro. That's where I cross the line in the kitchen :wtfdis:

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Agree this child centred society is blinding parents
corporate and domestic child slavery is the way it provides them with the nesscary tools to learn to of the most important lessons in this world 1 u ain't shit 2 u where made to suffer nobody will help u neither god or mankind cuz u ain't shit

Maaan I really need to work on my reputation on sspot I seem like Nasty piece of work already neglecting my non existent husband and child :dead:
But we move

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Men look so natural while doing house chores. Thats how you know its made for them.😏
house-husband-370x229.jpg

Trending