• maybe

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
It would be foolish to renounce what you believe at your very core for siil or . This applies to all religions or lack thereof. If you do, I question how strong those beliefs were in the first place.

Me though?

:nahgirl:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Never!!!

I couldn’t care less about the nigga if he isn’t a practicing Muslim. If you change your religion for someone, that means that you were not really on it. How can you choose a gaal, who doesn’t clean his fuuto with water, over Allaah azzaa wa djal :westbrookwtf:

KREAM

Never!!!

I couldn’t care less about the nigga if he isn’t a practicing Muslim. If you change your religion for someone, that means that you were not really on it. How can you choose a gaal, who doesn’t clean his fuuto with water, over Allaah azzaa wa djal :westbrookwtf:

I won't lie I can't get over the not washing their ass part. And they wonder they have skidmarks in their underwear and their ass itches constantly. Revolting.

:susp:

RICH

I won't lie I can't get over the not washing their ass part. And they wonder they have skidmarks in their underwear and their ass itches constantly. Revolting.

:susp:

I don’t need no details waryaahe :mjlol:

KREAM

Xaasidnamada iga daa walaal. Anyways it’s quite sad when a Muslim chooses “love” over Allaah azzaa wa djal.

Ok I'll stop walaal :siilaanyolaugh:

I can't respect someone who'll dash their convictions like that in general. Questionable display of character and also very spineless.

Not worth it. I wouldn't believe in whatever religion im converting to. I knew this Muslim Kurd who converted to Catholic Chritianity for his girlfriend only to find out after they were married that she can't have kids :williamswtf:

Shame, he was a nice guy too

Your faith must be weak to convert for another person regardless of "love".

Though I cant say that :ileycry:

Not worth it. I wouldn't believe in whatever religion im converting to. I knew this Muslim Kurd who converted to Catholic Chritianity for his girlfriend only to find out after they were married that she can't have kids :williamswtf:

Hmmm, him converting that's no good. But what's wrong with infertility, did the kurd want lots of half kurd babies or something.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What would i "convert" to??????? I am already a Muslim. Aint no going better than that honey! *wink*

Hmmm, him converting that's no good. But what's wrong with infertility, did the kurd want lots of half kurd babies or something.

I think your partner deserves to know if you're infertile. It's shady if he wants a kid and you hide that from him until it's too late. Same goes the other way. Just my opinion.

RICH

Ok I'll stop walaal :siilaanyolaugh:

I can't respect someone who'll dash their convictions like that in general. Questionable display of character and also very spineless.

Definitely!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

The lord works in mysterious ways. :siilaanyolaugh:

:gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah::deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts