Would you consider this guy Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Only partially

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters
You people wouldn't be saying this if his mom was Bantu. You would say it doesnt matter if his father has a qabiil, the one drop rule applies. Double standards. He's light skin and Ayrab looking so your Somali tent is wide open, even if this guy was an atheist or a Christian. Meanwhile a 100% Somali atheist or Christian is not Somali according to y'all.

What's with the mental gymnastics?

:pachah1:

You people wouldn't be saying this if his mom was Bantu. You would say it doesnt matter if he has a qabiil, the one drop rule applies. Double standards. He's light skin and Ayrab looking so your Somali tent is wide open, even if this guy was an atheist or a Christian. Meanwhile a 100% Somali atheist or Christian is not Somali.

On point :cosbyhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You people wouldn't be saying this if his mom was Bantu. You would say it doesnt matter if his father has a qabiil, the one drop rule applies. Double standards. He's light skin and Ayrab looking so your Somali tent is wide open, even if this guy was an atheist or a Christian. Meanwhile a 100% Somali atheist or Christian is not Somali according to y'all.

Actually not true. Them having a Somali father would mean fairer treatment. But how many Somali men do you know that are married to Bantu women or those from the Niger-Congo region (exluding those that look Horner-adjacent)?

Actually not true. Them having a Somali father would mean fairer treatment. But how many Somali men do you know that are married to Bantu women or those from the Niger-Congo region (exluding those that look Horner-adjacent)?

I know a Somali guy who married a Burundian woman and he and his wife and children are verbally attacked viciously by the older generation. He says they say his kids are not Somali.

A Somali woman who marries a white or Ayrab man would have a much easier time than him and her kids would be considered Somali before his would.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know a Somali guy who married a Burundian woman and he and his wife and children are verbally attacked viciously by the older generation. He says they say his kids are not Somali.

A Somali woman who marries a white or Ayrab man would have a much easier time than him and her kids would be considered Somali before his would.

First time I've heard that. I knew a guy married to a Tutsi and she looked more Somali than him. They didn't treat the children poorly. :ohno: I will say, Somali men tend to steer clear from non-HOA SSA women as marriage prospects from what I noticed.

reer

VIP
First time I've heard that. I knew a guy married to a Tutsi and she looked more Somali than him. They didn't treat the children poorly. :ohno: will say, Somali men tend to steer clear from non-HOA SSA women as marriage prospects from what I noticed.
i would only marry gabar somali less hassle somalis are laid back etc

She must have been a H00tu then. I don't see Somalis rejecting a Tutsi since we look similar but you're right overall.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Nope ain't Somali

Kkkkkk same guys saying he's Somali are gonna be ranting about some half-madow kid saying he's Somali.

Forget madows same guys saying Somali gaals aren't Somali are calling this guy Somali :pachah1:

Last edited:
upgrades him to what more debt and gaajo :mjlol:
detail-Aristotle-School-of-Athens-Plato-Raphael.jpg

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Dude looks West Asian/Indian, only thing Somali about him is his hairline. 30% Somali does not make the cut imo, his father was already admixed. We can’t afford to play it fast and loose with our weak genetic phenotype. I will only recognize Horner/Horner offspring regardless of parental gender as Somali from here on out!

Trending