Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Only partially

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Lineage doesn’t equate to making you fully one ethnicity. People on this site like to equate the two.

If all his future generations marry Greek, what good does lineage do when phenotype and genotype lean towards Greek.

He is not somali. He is mixed Greek and Somali with paternal Somali lineage.

@Dawo can’t be bothered to respond separately. Read this and educate yourself hun x
@Basic,

I'm not denying he is genetically half Greek and Somali but when it comes to his identity he is Somali as his father is Somali. As for the example you gave they will be Greek of Somali descent

Best,

Faahiye

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lineage doesn’t equate to making you fully one ethnicity. People on this site like to equate the two.

If all his future generations marry Greek, what good does lineage do when phenotype and genotype lean towards Greek.

He is not somali. He is mixed Greek and Somali with paternal Somali lineage.

@Dawo can’t be bothered to respond separately. Read this and educate yourself hun x

You could always marry a mixed race Abdi from the same qabil and they won't say anything (they will just seethe or sulk in secret). :sass2: The increased admixture and bi-cultural upbringing will make him more submissive I mean compliant.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And what if he marries another Greek, then it starts becoming ridiculous (21%). :ftw9nwa:
It doesn’t matter, his children will still have a qabil and be somali. Even an MJ man marries a hawiye, and his sons do the same, and his grandsons do the same, his great grandson will only be ‏‏‎ ~12% MJ and ~88% Hawiye. But they’re still considered MJ, because no one cares about your matrilineage.

Trending

Latest posts