Would you consider getting virtual hologramic or robotic girl?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
When robotic and hologramic girls comes to reality and you're all single or divorced, would you consider getting one to be in a relationship with you just to satisfy your emotional needs?

Imagine having a loving, chatty, beautiful, thinking AI and you can switch off and on whenever you want.

I am talking about this; the friendly talking, the honest happiness to see him, and the appreciation for the gift. :lawd:

Wish I had a companion girl like that.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'll not refuse a realistic robot of Yumeko san :browtf:
latest

hqdefault.jpg
bpTvgkxs7gE8XXYv9TCUaWjw-LqZ1VMz8zscVGNQ0MKp2D6yketvTQoAZOEbrkp_z0dRKQh7wX4PiMxJbYL6fvxQvNBihZtY-elHWHFZBjHu

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I foresee a dangerous future if such advanced robotics are invented. I've already seen what realistic sex dolls have done to this young generation of men. Most joined mgtow and the other half are happy with these sophisticated dolls. I guess it's better since it prevents zina.

Things will get really crazy when you can have anything you want in the advanced age of technology. Every kink will be explored and the human soul will be destroyed.
:snoop: :jaynerd: :wow:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Things will get really crazy when you can have anything you want in the advanced age of technology. Every kink will be explored and the human soul will be destroyed
Call it Pokemon because i gotta try out all the kinks :damnmusic::wow1:

is the best thing to happen to men :wow:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
When robotic and hologramic girls comes to reality and you're all single or divorced, would you consider getting one to be in a relationship with you just to satisfy your emotional needs?

Imagine having a loving, chatty, beautiful, thinking AI and you can switch off and on whenever you want.

I am talking about this; the friendly talking, the honest happiness to see him, and the appreciation for the gift. :lawd:

Wish I had a companion girl like that.

nope my gf is more than enough

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I foresee a dangerous future if such advanced robotics are invented. I've already seen what realistic sex dolls have done to this young generation of men. Most joined mgtow and the other half are happy with these sophisticated dolls. I guess it's better since it prevents zina.

Things will get really crazy when you can have anything you want in the advanced age of technology. Every kink will be explored and the human soul will be destroyed.
:snoop: :jaynerd: :wow:
designer babies half android creatures and cults dedicated to the worship of the machine are soon follow

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Call it Pokemon because i gotta try out all the kinks :damnmusic::wow1:

is the best thing to happen to men :wow:
Bro imagine having any kind of woman with any figure or features you want. It's like jannah or sihr. These gaalo are gonna corrupt the young men, but hey at least there will be no more incels.

:jcoleno::mjcry:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Idk I think it’s sick to resort to robots for affection.
As western society heads toward social isolation, it will be a norm to have AI’s in your house just like digital assistant (Siri and Alexa etc) then you’ll eventually feel attracted to it

nope my gf is more than enough
And you’re in a risk of getting dumped anyway.

Imagine when they’ll be known and be used everywhere like smartphones today.

Can’t wait to have this conversation with my hooyo and abt in a cyberpunk’esque dystopian society in 2030.

Parent: You’re 43, why are you not married yet? :mahubowtf:

Me: I already have an extremely loyal, beautiful, loving and caring Humanoid wife and a hologramic companion in my house to fullfill my maximum desires. I don’t need no women.

*awkward seconds of silence*

They proceed to shame me infront of everyone in their 70s and 80s that most likely have sons who secretly owns one. :kanyeshrug: