Would you consider a wife who previously went to shisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and this rkelly guy know too much and i must look into who you guys know these pressin matters hmm

@Mehmet

Sxb, don’t put me and @R.Kelly in the same sentence because the guy is a fraudster who cons older widows with fake love. He conned a 73 English lady and a 81 year old Turkish woman. Soon, he will be arrested. Have you noticed how he adores gossip? He’s worse than an aunt of mine in Minnesota who knows what happened in Melbourne, Malmo or Manchester that day. Sxb, ninkaasi waa Sucaad Carrab dheer, ha igu mitaalin. I thought we were friends!!

@Mehmet

Sxb, don’t put me and @R.Kelly in the same sentence because the guy is a fraudster who cons older widows with fake love. He conned a 73 English lady and a 81 year old Turkish woman. Soon, he will be arrested. Have you noticed how he adores gossip? He’s worse than an aunt of mine in Minnesota who knows what happened in Melbourne, Malmo or Manchester that day. Sxb, ninkaasi waa Sucaad Carrab dheer, ha igu mitaalin. I thought we were friends!!
Loool good point and my bad but how does he know about my former old lady fartun as he posted a very chubbier look alike almost

My friend told me he has ended talking to someone he was seriously considering marrying after he got information that she was previously went to shisha places a few years ago. He always talked positively of her and even had jecel and now he feels like he was lied to. False appearances. He held back his tongue because it is Ramadan.

I definently think he did the right thing and I promised him I would find him another woman but another friend of ours said he was too harsh and that she had changed and became more religious.

I think you have to have high standards. No one really changes and even if they do, the damage is already done. No one wants a mother who went to shisha

No, he did right thing, girls who do shisha are also very easy to bed and do other xamraam and not fit to be the mother of his kids,

why did she do shiha? low aqli, peer pressure? she is weak in self confidence

avoid, avoid avoid,

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Just refrain from the insults.

Nobody has a problem with pure guys like you. You are well within your rights to want someone like you.

Its the ones with interesting pasts who have slept around, yet demand a virgin that baffle me.

I agree, a fornicator will probably end up with another fornicator. You can not decieve Allah swt.

No, he did right thing, girls who do shisha are also very easy to bed and do other xamraam and not fit to be the mother of his kids,

why did she do shiha? low aqli, peer pressure? she is weak in self confidence

avoid, avoid avoid,
I look at them with disgust after seeing them enter and leave shiisha spots runned by lowlife arabs

I mean... shisha is the lesser of two evils. Would you rather her be a low-key raver and drink?
Maybe your friend found out that she smokes every weekend, I could see that being an issue. But if it’s an occasional thing then... that’s okay?

Is your friend a practising brother?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'm more interested in knowing how invested she is into the shisha life. Does she go often? Is she open and bait about it? Does she ever plan to stop? Does she have bad friends who drag her along everywhere? Does she have male friends who join her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending