Would you change diapers if you had a baby?

Would you change the diapers?

• Total voters

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The normal way is the wife changes it a man should not do that its demeaning

its like having the car broken down and asking your lady to change the oil in the car or something while you sit back even the gaalo would look at you crazy
You cant compare caring for your own flesh and blood with a car

it wasn't even a question you made a comparison
answer my question i made a thread it seems your running from away it lol

if your car breaks down and you need to change the oil would you let your wife get out the car and do it while everyone watches? every sane man would say they would not let their wife do that same way any good woman would not let their man do certain things

The normal way is the wife changes it a man should not do that its demeaning

its like having the car broken down and asking your lady to change the oil in the car or something while you sit back even the gaalo would look at you crazy
How is you changing diapers of your own child demeaning and cars and child are not same lol tht is not even logic

Mercury

VIP
answer my question i made a thread it seems your running away it lol

if your car breaks down and you need to change the oil would you let your wife get out the car and do it while everyone watches? every sane man would say they would not let their wife do that same way any good woman would not let their man do certain things
first of all what difference does it make if everyones watching?

I wouldn't let her do it cause I got it covered but fixing a car and taking care of a baby aint the same thing

answer my question i made a thread it seems your running from away it lol

I would let the wife change the oil and tires like why not if she knows how to do it yes since she is using the for rides and will use I think it is her job 2 tk change the oil and the tires

I would let the wife change the oil and tires like why not if she knows how to do it yes since she is using the for rides and will use I think it is her job 2 tk change the oil and the tires
ahahha lol you guys are type of people who say there are more then 2 genders

and guys wear skirts etc

Hmm where did I said there are more then 2 genders lol if she use the car why tf would I do all the job :westbrookwtf: I am not simp
simp is cooking for the girl cleaning and holding her handbag lol

A king is he handles his bussiness provides and lets the girl do everything in home cook food let the girl bring the food to him clean up after him iron his clothes takes care of the kids changes the nappies all the time the guy goes out when he wants but the girl has to stay inside and has to ask if she wants to go out

That my friend is a true boss life dont be jealous of guys who have it that way every mans dream is to live like that

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
ahahha lol you guys are type of people who say there are more then 2 genders

and guys wear skirts etc
You’re the one who compared a human child to a car.

I know you’re the type to have cried himself to sleep when his daddy ignored him :gunsmiley:

Mercury

VIP
simp is cooking for the girl cleaning and holding her handbag lol

A king is he handles his bussiness provides and lets the girl do everything in home cook food let the girl bring the food to him clean up after him iron his clothes takes care of the kids changes the nappies all the time the guy goes out when he wants but the girl has to stay inside and has to ask if she wants to go out

That my friend is a true boss life dont be jealous of guys who have it that way every mans dream is to live like that
You sound immature you don't believe its your responsibility as husband and father to look after your own kids ,change diapers instead you shift all your responsibilities on your partner it shows what you prioritise your own needs above your family than you call that boss life lol

You sound immature you don't believe its your responsibility as husband and father to look after your own kids ,change diapers instead you shift all your responsibilities on your partner it shows what you prioritise your own needs above your family than you call that boss life lol
When did i say its not not a husband responsibility to look after his kids? all im saying the way the wife and husband look after their kids is not the same thats my point.

Trending

Latest posts