Would you change diapers if you had a baby?

Would you change the diapers?

• Total voters

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I got curious and decided to make a poll about this after one member in here said its ceeb for a man to change diapers on a baby

@so_wavey

If its his baby then why not? Its a basic parental duty and especially when the women has just given birth she will need all the help from the husband as she heals.

Any man that disagrees with this should remain single and not have kids.

(BTW I didn't realise the poll was for the guys only )

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That is normal in my book specially when you don't have your wife around, I personally don't like doing it but my EX used to tell me if you get lazy and wait an hour Without changing for kid it would give the baby a rush and since then I had to get over with it as soon as smell the doodu.:)

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Changing diapers is the mother’s role :mjpls:

(On the real though I would have no problem changing my baby’s diaper)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If its his baby then why not? Its a basic parental duty and especially when the women has just given birth she will need all the help from the husband as she heals.

Any man that disagrees with this should remain single and not have kids.

(BTW I didn't realise the poll was for the guys only )
Well the poll is meant for guys but any member can vote aswell I just wanna see peoples opinion cause I never heard of a person who refuse to change his kids diapers

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
The poop of a newborn doesn’t smell as much and its easier to change diapers, but once a baby starts eating food is when the smell hits :damn:

Mozart

You need people like me
Looool no way I’m a hygiene freak . I can’t ever see my self changing a diaper

Its not a big deal for a man to change it. I mean it takes about 1 minute to complete. I've done it many times in the past when babysitting. The most annoying bit is fixing the diaper the smell disappears after a few seconds

The normal way is the wife changes it a man should not do that its demeaning

its like having the car broken down and asking your lady to change the oil in the car or something while you sit back even the gaalo would look at you crazy

its so demaning lol for a grown man to change baby diapers thats definition of a simp if you live like a boss and a king your lady wont allow you to do that

Trending