Would you carry the Sland Flag in Mogadisho or Carry the Somalia Flag in Hargeisa?

Would you carry the Sland Flag in Mogadisho or carry the Somalia Flag in Hargeisa?

• Carry the Somaliland flag in Mogadishu.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Carry the Somalia flag in Hargeisa.

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
How pathetic must you be to be proud of being a literal uae/aidstopian lapdog. You can keep crying for your ictiraaf through mouthfuls of qaad, it's not coming.

Imagine giving the UAE a 51% stake in your port and aidstopia 19% leaving you with 30%.

» Amin Amir – The cake Africa Cartoons

Warya we aren't Pro-Turkey.:hemad:
The UAE lets our students go there for further education.

Also We are trying to overpower Djibouti and entice the Ethiopians because they're landlocked. We're going to make a lot of money:krs:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Wallahi knew it nacalaa abaha kuyaal mY mOM FInd BeTter jOb iN tHE wESt so we moved from jabooty no wonder all this time u were playing lowkey with me when me n jamal was roasting ur ass khat addict mf come out if the closet:russ:
I am Djiboutian and Somalilander warya.:stopit:

Royalflush

novacane
Trump doesn’t control what state governors and governments do :mjdontkno:
if only we could return to the good old days of siyaad barre, we wouldnt be in no mf diaspora. wallahi the arabs, kenyans and Ethiopians have managed to create this long blood feud between us qabiils. allah gave us these qabiils so we could recognise each other. somalia should be united- not every state for themselves. also democracy is some bullshit kaafir idea, we should let sharia govern us- the word of allah or else these cadaans and bantu and arabs will walk all over us

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Can tell you that its some people's mission to carry everything that is blue with white star in to Somaliland:

They do so much work for one picture. May God bless these individuals
But just saying keep coming to Somaliland, pay 60$ for somaliland visa to then only pay with our currency. I love to see it. And no, I don't think you should get arrested for having Somalia's flag in Somaliland, but don't forget most of them are "praying and asking for it and they would die for it"

Trending