Would you call things off?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
🤣Once divorce comes she's gonna run with your kids and name them Jack and Emily some high risk game u playing.

A miskin respectful submissive Halimo that isn't influenced by social media and yasss puuurrr girl mentality is better.

Lol. @Gacmeey, it's all ciyaar. We don't actually have anything against Somali men.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

depends on your financial situation at the time of her asking which by then you probably have already told her about how rich or poor you are.

if she is asking for a lot post knowing you ain't up like that then i got news for you niggas
1686396328322.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a girl that truly likes you wont ask for much unless its proportionate to your wealth and if you truly like her at the end of the day your gonna spend on her regardless post marriage a clever woman wont ask for much mahr and will just get the guy head over heels for her where he will end up spending way more then 50k on her once they are married but if he just spend that much for the mahr in general he's gonna be more close handed hence why there is more barakah for both parties with smaller weddings and smaller mahr.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
IMG_1526.jpeg

Me when i go to a random village in Bosnia to wife up a white girl for 3 euros.

Don't mind @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo only broke Faraxs who are stuck in an Uber taxi to earn low wages complain about meher fees, real faraxs who are successful would shower their xalimo with what ever she asks for meher.. After all she's going to be the mother of his future children.
🤣I'm not complaining at all my guy ma text kale baa aqrinosa?
🤣''Real faraxs'' nigga are u saying if a guy follows the teachings of the prophet scw and keeps things cheap or moderate wa gaajo?you just trolling but u damn well know it ain't good to go all out on meher rather spend dat lacag on future caruur and other shit. Meherku business maha🤣but if that's yo style sxb good luck with dat shit.

depends on your financial situation at the time of her asking which by then you probably have already told her about how rich or poor you are.

if she is asking for a lot post knowing you ain't up like that then i got news for you niggas View attachment 278318
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a girl that truly likes you wont ask for much unless its proportionate to your wealth and if you truly like her at the end of the day your gonna spend on her regardless post marriage a clever woman wont ask for much mahr and will just get the guy head over heels for her where he will end up spending way more then 50k on her once they are married but if he just spend that much for the mahr in general he's gonna be more close handed hence why there is more barakah for both parties with smaller weddings and smaller mahr.
Isha ka tuurtay 100%
🤣A woman that really likes u will make things so much easier for u.

Women use symbolisms the same way men use principles.

So when asked for the 50 thou instead just seeing the numbers, look at what is symbolizes.

She hasn’t chosen you, your are not her first choice. She is settling for you and the high price covers… conciliation fees, prior emotional damage fees, future non performance fees and simp taxes for all the suffering she must endure in the future, by not being with her man of choice.

If your future wife put the mahr higher than a Farax high on Maryan Jama?

🤣Best believe she don't like your ass like that if she is complicating things lacag wise question is would u cough up the lacag or would u be onto the next one?

🤣If she is making you jump through hoops= her desire for u is low on battery

🤣For those of you who might say it's her right that she can demand whatever she wants remember that there are more blessings in a lower or moderate mahr

The way to know how much she wants for mehr is you gotta talk to her before the nikaah event. Don't go to the nikaah without first knowing how much your bride wants for mehr.

The way to know how much she wants for mehr is you gotta talk to her before the nikaah event. Don't go to the nikaah without first knowing how much your bride wants for mehr.
Once she gives u her price u gotta tell her qiimahaas baa balan noo ah🤣the next time y'all have a convo too many vicious aunties and hooyos might have already been in her ears🤣 the whispers of certain aunties can be dangerous

Trending