Would you buy a house with a mortgage?

Alhamdulila I've already bought my house just in the outskirts of London. I was reluctant to get a mortgage but saw no other feasible way, I wasn't going to let my kids grow up in a deprived area in social housing like I did. Generation got to progress.

Buying your own house in the UK is about your standing in society, children whose parents are home owners are more likely to be high achievers, if we want to achieve more of a future for our offspring buying a house is a big part of that.
Interesting... Did you get just a normal high street mortgage and how old were you when you did if you don't mind sharing?

So some of you are willingly without even being forced touch riba and aren’t even filling any shame about it... wallahi end of the world. May Allah guide us all. Hopefully these house bought with riba will not burn.

they’re talking about Islamic mortgages, at least I hope so because buying with bank backed mortgage with riba is like throwing yourself in fire.

Reborn
Alhamdulila I've already bought my house just in the outskirts of London. I was reluctant to get a mortgage but saw no other feasible way, I wasn't going to let my kids grow up in a deprived area in social housing like I did. Generation got to progress.

Buying your own house in the UK is about your standing in society, children whose parents are home owners are more likely to be high achievers, if we want to achieve more of a future for our offspring buying a house is a big part of that.

Could've bought the council house with a massive discount without a mortgage and then flipped it after 5 years or rented it out which could've funded your new house 😔

Could've bought the council house with a massive discount without a mortgage and then flipped it after 5 years or rented it out which could've funded your new house 😔

Thats a great plan but i don't own a council house 🤔

Interesting... Did you get just a normal high street mortgage and how old were you when you did if you don't mind sharing?

I had to work on my credit score at first but yeah it was a normal high street bank. I was 30 when I got my house. Insha allah working hard to pay it all of in 5 -10 years so i can own outright.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to go to Jannah for not owning a home thru riba.

Welfare all the way. Please donate. :(

Trending