Would you buy a house with a mortgage?

Given the cost of buying an house outright would you opt to get a mortgage or just rent out a property? Also please state what country/city you are referring too!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You have no choice but to get a mortgage if you are planting roots. It is the only sensible choice to get your own house.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Here in the UK the average house costs 500k, if i get married i would get a mortgage and it would take up to 15 years to pay off.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I ain’t worry about that
Future hubby will buy the house
1611198732230.gif

Given the cost of buying an house outright would you opt to get a mortgage or just rent out a property? Also please state what country/city you are referring too!

Alhamdulila I've already bought my house just in the outskirts of London. I was reluctant to get a mortgage but saw no other feasible way, I wasn't going to let my kids grow up in a deprived area in social housing like I did. Generation got to progress.

Buying your own house in the UK is about your standing in society, children whose parents are home owners are more likely to be high achievers, if we want to achieve more of a future for our offspring buying a house is a big part of that.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
So some of you are willingly without even being forced touch riba and aren’t even filling any shame about it... wallahi end of the world. May Allah guide us all. Hopefully these house bought with riba will not burn.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mortgage is Xaram and unpredictable. Rent or save up till its time to get one, or invest in the homeland

Apollo

VIP
@BASH212

RENT and put your disposable income into innovative companies' stock. You will make way more money that way and you will have more freedom to move around.

Buying a house with a mortgage is for boomers and you will be propping up boomers' exit scam (making gen x/millennials/zoomers pay for their inflated real estate prices).

Trending

Latest posts