Would You Become a Cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I'm considering becoming a cop here in Canada. I'm sure I'd enjoy it but I'm kinda on the edge. Also, it would be weird dealing with Somalis because they'd ask about your qabil and try to curry favor with me. Weigh in. Would you do it? How would you deal with Somalis?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:cosbyhmm:
One of these things is not like the other:
Screenshot_20170909-234431.jpg
:hmm::sass1::sass2:

I'm considering becoming a cop here in Canada. I'm sure I'd enjoy it but I'm kinda on the edge. Also, it would be weird dealing with Somalis because they'd ask about your qabil and try to curry favor with me. Weigh in. Would you do it? How would you deal with Somalis?
Go for it warya. They get crazy pay and pension plans. Plus we need more Somali officers in the community. Also they will make it a priority for you to succeed once training starts. They will whip you into shape.

Apollo

VIP
Somali cops are white people killers. They start shooting at whites for no reason.

White Lives Matter.

You have very high possibility of being a cop since your a LGBTQYSFGJK, Somali and kaffir, the cadaans might put u to duty even without a training.
:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending