Would you beat up a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Feminism is cancer. That would've never thought of even provoking you if it wasn't for the wicked misandrist movement.
A little bit of power and women will wrongfully take advantage of it.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You are forgetting the fact she never physically touched you, unlike you, who pushed and punched her.

sounds like you were threatened by her :sass2:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm just Imagining shanking that in the throat :ahh:

It's Ramadan, chill!

tenor.gif

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
No. If she joined her friends that were in front of you, she did not cut you off.
But she kinda deserved the punch. You could still go to jail for that.

You cant join your friend when shes in the line, and when you have your own groceries too

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
You are properly not Alpha male that is why she even thought about fighting you. I have never had such incidents with black women they always know their place around me.

Just lol at people like you who go around categorize themselves and others as beta and alpha.
Do you really go around second guessing and over analyzing everything you do, because it might no be "alpha".
And that ruins your chance of getting women?
Pussy have really gotten to a lot peoples head these days.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yesterday i was on my way home from a Boxing session, it had been a hard session and i was fasting too, so i really wasn't in the mood to argue, or any drama.
Now im the store, iftar is in 1 hour, and im picking up food to eat, im the line with my groceries and this black woman cuts the line with her bag of groceries and joins her friend.
I tell her politely to get back in the line, she starts off by giving me a nasty look and proceeds to talk to her friend.
:bell:
I repeat myself again and tells her to get back in the line, she then proceeds to get in my face shouting and cussing me out, telling me im a sexist cuz im giving her orders, and i just there like
:kodaksmiley:
Now after 20 seconds of cussing me and gettin in my face i oush her away from me, because she was getting all up in personal space, she then pushes my head backwards, and spits in my face.
You read right!!! She really spitted in my face!!!!
Wallahi i saw red!
Wlallahi i the gave her the hardest punch i've ever given someone in the chin, and she drops. Everybody in the store was like
:leon::kanyehmm:
I straight dropped my groceries and rushed out before some of these cadaan people call 12.
Now im not proud, but i had to do it, imma very patient person, but everone has their bounderies
Punching her wont do any good since she didnt listen you could either let it go or go in front of them and cut them off

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I even felt some type of way cause of her actions laakin you hitting her was way too much. Haven’t you heard of the Hadith where our prophet calayhi salaam says that the strongest man is the one who can hold in his anger....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts