Would you adopt/foster a non somali kid?

Would you adopt or foster a non somali kid?

• Yes, I would. They're cute and it's good to change

• No, I don't want any ajanib kids. They'll switch up on you

• No, I won't even consider a geeljire kid

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Imagine being a Somali child in foster care, you are waiting for a kind,intelligent, and cultured Somali family to recognize your potential and to adopt you :kendrickcry:, but you notice they all decided to adopt white kids so they can post their white babies on IG and Snapchat, :kanyehmm:and leave you in a foster home to get abused :gucciwhat:

Or if you do get adopted, your white adopted family feeds you pork every night and you have to lock your bedroom door and night in order to keep safe :kanyehmm: and you wondered where your people were to save you.

Food for thought :mjcry:

Imagine being a Somali child in foster care, you are waiting for a kind,intelligent, and cultured Somali family to recognize your potential and to adopt you :kendrickcry:, but you notice they all decided to adopt white kids so they can post their white babies on IG and Snapchat, :kanyehmm:and leave you in a foster home to get abused :gucciwhat:

Or if you do get adopted, your white adopted family feeds you pork every night and you have to lock your bedroom door and night in order to keep safe :kanyehmm: and you wondered where your people were to save you.

when you put it that way :ohhh:

:( Yeah, that settles it I'm gonna adopt two Somali kids in the future. Sorry to the american kids in foster care :/

Even if we individually dont have enough money to adopt from Somalia we could together open an orphanage back home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts