Would you adopt/foster a non somali kid?

Would you adopt or foster a non somali kid?

• Yes, I would. They're cute and it's good to change

• No, I don't want any ajanib kids. They'll switch up on you

• No, I won't even consider a geeljire kid

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
A cuck is something else though
cuck_o_7176458.jpg

Nope. Not That there is anything wrong with it. just today in mogadisho how many children became orphans? Id much rather help a poor somali child who has absolutely no government social services to fall back on.

Whoever said they will adopt a somali kid but will let em keep their name:drakewtf:
Thats exactly what you supposed to do:mindblown:
We muslims are not allowed to changed the childs name and lie about there qabil

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Nope. Not That there is anything wrong with it. just today in mogadisho how many children became orphans? Id much rather help a poor somali child who has absolutely no government social services to fall back on.

Whoever said they will adopt a somali kid but will let em keep their name:drakewtf:
Thats exactly what you supposed to do:mindblown:
We muslims are not allowed to changed the childs name and lie about there qabil

However in a quite a lot of countries have adoptees' names changed almost automatically so it'll seem odd to them if we don't.

Of course; every child deserves a home & a loving family. However I think I'd go for the one in need the most:

orphan Omar living on the streets of xamar > foster child Francis that is in better care
Or maybe I can adopt a multicultural soccer team like Brangelina :cosbyhmm: I love kids too much

Last edited:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Of course; every child deserves a home & a loving family. However I think I'd go for the one in need the most:

orphan Omar living on the streets in xamar > foster child Francis that is in better care
Or maybe I can adopt a multicultural soccer team like Brangelina :cosbyhmm: I love kids too much

Do you know how you can bring an orphan Omar to the west?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I don't know. It's one of those questions I can't answer until I'm confronted with that possibility.

If I had the means to help raise an orphan(whatever their ethnicity may be), would I do it?
I'd like to think I could.

However in a quite a lot of countries have adoptees' names changed almost automatically so it'll seem odd to them if we don't.

No it wouldn't seem odd. This is very important for the child to know he is. You cant just stamp your name on the child. Why wait till he is 18 to explain who he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending